PS Switch WTS zod rune

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Whiteass919

Nov 27, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Preferring rune offer equivalent of pricetool. Feel free to message offer always willing to negotiate

Yoo appreciate the offer. I’m out right now, so gonna let this ride prob until tomorrow when I’m back on. If it’s still the strongest at that point you got it

It costs 4 ist to cube a vex, which is quite a useful rune and valued atleast at 3ist+mal.

So my offer is 5.5-6 ist value.
So another option I guess for seller of he wants just ist or a diff rune combo.

Hey appreciate the offer man, I have another offer in at 7ist and a mal that I just saw. That’s where it’s at currently

Nice man. I would take it. I don’t know where this “new” price guide is. There is probly thousand different price guide out there.

Cool, thanks for update.
I'm out, low on runes at the moment.
I'll have to wait to re-roll the botd on my main barb, it rolled a perfectly low 350ed 😢

How is the Botd in this current version? I don’t know why I don’t see any in trade comments… I’m guessing it’s just cuz people don’t play those chars as much

Its perfectly fine, but not popular because grief is better.

Once I got botd cb on my barb, I can farm any area except arcane sanc (to many phys immune) quickly. Most guys drop in one or two passes of whirlwind as long as I'm also wearing laying of hands and fortitude armor. This setup really reminds me of my old v1.09 ww barb, which is what I was after.

Reactions: Whiteass919
Good to know. And yea the 350% is unfortunate but still a good item. I didn’t spend much time on barb just got it to 85 and threw the IK set on him lol

IK set is nice, definitely get some style points with it!

Ya 350 really is still sufficient. I just found another eth cb and thought maybe I'll try a reroll, maybe even dual weld.

But if you enjoy using your barb, botd is really good. The high mana and life leech free up so many other equipment slots for mf.

Reactions: Whiteass919
Never thought about mfing with anything other then sorc lol old school mindset for me. But good shit! I did just sell this zod so gonna close thread down

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High