[ISO] PC PS WTB 4os Matriarchal Spear or Pike +3 skill

In Search of
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Inifinity Matriarchal Spear!

Inifinity Matriarchal Spear!
Oh, for Zon? I did hear about the change. Infinity can be made in any weapon type? I guess this spear will be very popular now lol
Also it's safe to assume that Etitan prices would fall?

Eth Titans will still be amazing. This just opens up new builds. Use lightning strike rather than lightning fury. Downside is you need to walk up and poke them first so it may not be as good but I still want to try it out.

Reactions: Jeremyrx
I saw a 8-player Chaos
Instead of charged striked, they use the chain light (forgot name)
Still pretty decent, but an old-fashioned javazon with infinity merc is faster

I saw a 8-player Chaos
Instead of charged striked, they use the chain light (forgot name)
Still pretty decent, but an old-fashioned javazon with infinity merc is faster
Isn't that the chain lightning from infinity itself? Can't believe it is close-ranged and slower :(

Isn't that the chain lightning from infinity itself? Can't believe it is close-ranged and slower :(
It's called Lightning Strike (the chain light variant)

I've got a 4OS Superior Matriarchal Spear with +3 Java and +3AR.
What's that worth you rkn?

I finally found my 2nd BER and was about to make my first infinity in a ETH Cryptic Axe for my Merc... but I might need need to try this CS/LS Spear build out when 2.4 hits - looks insanely OP!!

I've got a 4OS Superior Matriarchal Spear with +3 Java and +3AR.
What's that worth you rkn?

I finally found my 2nd BER and was about to make my first infinity in a ETH Cryptic Axe for my Merc... but I might need need to try this CS/LS Spear build out when 2.4 hits - looks insanely OP!!
Honestly I have no idea what it is worth because up until recently no one would want one and until the patch you can’t really do anything useful with it.

As to your situation (keep in mind I want you to sell this item to me) if you don’t already have an Infinity in a polearm I would argue that is more valuable since it can be used for a variety of builds where this is a much more limited use. To me that makes this a pure luxury where normally infinity is second only to enigma in how it changes how you can play the game.

All that is to say I want one but no so much that I want to spend a ton of resources on it. Is Vex enough?

Honestly I have no idea what it is worth because up until recently no one would want one and until the patch you can’t really do anything useful with it.

As to your situation (keep in mind I want you to sell this item to me) if you don’t already have an Infinity in a polearm I would argue that is more valuable since it can be used for a variety of builds where this is a much more limited use. To me that makes this a pure luxury where normally infinity is second only to enigma in how it changes how you can play the game.

All that is to say I want one but no so much that I want to spend a ton of resources on it. Is Vex enough?
I might hold onto it until I decide which way i'm going with my Infinity.
But if I happen to find another one, I'll keep you in mind!!

PS> What's the BIS base for this build? Superior spears with +3 Jav and 15%ED??

Hi. I'm holding on a regular 4OS Matriarcal spear with +3 to java skills. But I will give it up for Vex.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High