...with a heavy sigh, GG joins the item twinking club. ifr

GooberGrape1

Jan 24, 2004
...with a heavy sigh, GG joins the item twinking club.

My amazon made me do it! I can't resist an athletic blonde :xrollseye

My necro pulled this in NM.

Blood Bolt
Long Battle Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 3 to 25
Required Dexterity: 40
Required Strength: 32
Required Level: 26
Bow Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x1a14ddbb
+31% Enhanced Damage
+26 to Attack Rating
+2 to Maximum Damage
Adds 36-79 fire damage
Requirements -20%
5% Chance to cast Level 1 Amplify Damage on striking

The new 1.10 rares are GOOD. This is every bit as good as a unique or imbued bow, with way lower reqs. This will carry my newbie strafezon through Normal, at least until I run into Lister and his FI friends.

Open to suggestions, sockets, hearty laughs, whatever. I'm thinking Nef, knockback + strafe = goodness.

And the funny thing is that rares can get even better modifiers than those now. I recently found an Amazon pike (spear? can't remeber) with around 300% Enhanced Damage. And even better, if you find a Normal Rare item with good modifiers, like a Long Sword or something like that, you can use the new Cube recipies to transform it into the Elite version! :D

GooberGrape said:
The new 1.10 rares are GOOD. This is every bit as good as a unique or imbued bow, with way lower reqs. This will carry my newbie strafezon through Normal, at least until I run into Lister and his FI friends.

Well, for a start imbued items ARE rares, so it's not too surprising this bow would match them!

Secondly, how is your bow better than, say, this one?

Skystrike
Edge Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 16 to 50
Required Dexterity: 43
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 28
Bow Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x347c7822
+10 to Energy
+167% Enhanced Damage
+100 to Attack Rating
Adds 1-250 lightning damage
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
30% Increased Attack Speed
2% Chance to cast Level 6 Meteor on striking

Near enough identical requirements, but I'm sure you'll agree the unique wins hands down...

I know there are better uniques, I was just happy to see how nice the new rares are in 1.10. I'm not used to seeing such sexy mods on a low level weapon.

GG

Dang it, this is just too much. All this twinking is making me crazy. I play all my characters straight up. I don't twink. Simple as that.

Course, I'd probably change my tune if I actually HAD anything that was worth passing between players. :p

GG, whatever you do, don't worry. Just enjoy the game and kick a**.

Cheers :drink:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High