Where's the daily? Saturdaily.

Drewgie

Jul 16, 2006
Where's the daily? Saturdaily.

:balloons:Here it is! :balloons:

RL: Work is over for the day, got my weight lifting in, hanging out with the wife, kids, and sis-in-law.

D2: MFO!!! And perhaps some progress in NM with my frost zealot.

OVG: I've been thinking about Sim City 2000 recently. Good times were had with that game years ago. May fire it up.

Re: Where's the daily? Saturdaily.

RL: Got my memorial tattoo last night: it's taken from a comic "The day the Flash was 1000 pounds" and it is awesome. My buddy was a big super hero fan, and he always wore a shirt with "The Flash" on it, so it seemed fitting.

Still a little blood on it here, but you catch the gist of it. I'm really happy, rest peacefully my friend.

D2: I need to make a character to MF with.

OVG: Not today, maybe tomorrow.

That's a good looking tribute piece, logout. Nicely done!

RL: Work soon, then drinks with co-workers afterwards, then early to bed because I have to work again in the morning :/

D2: Nope.

OVG: Nope.

RL: Sitting at McDonalds while I wait for my daughter to be done with her cheerleading practice. Church tonight. My wife is at a friends house until tomorrow morning sooooo.....

D2: need some serious improvement in my mfo score.

OVG: probably some D3 beta when I need a break from the AT.

Cool tattoo! I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I think it's cool that you did that for your friend.

RL: take Lab test sometime either today or tomorrow.

D2: Move frost zealot to NM Meph and move Blizzballer to NM Diablo.

OVG: No.

Rl: hung out with a girl from work last night. Pretty sweet. It's been a long while since I've been on a date and even longer since I've had a gf(2007).need to read that girl trouble thread and see if there is any worth while advice in there

D2: may play with my 99er. May play with my barb.

Ovg: eh, Idk.book?

:spoiler:whoop! There she is. :spoiler::tounge:::/spoiler::/spoiler:

Edit j phone spoiler fail

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High