where can i get a d2 1.10 character/item/stat editor for single player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaoyo

Jan 18, 2004
where can i get a d2 1.10 character/item/stat editor for single player?

hey guys iwanan test out some builds through single player but i cant seem to find a character/item editor for 1.10 anybody know where i can get one?

I posted this same question a month ago and got flamed for violating forum guidelines :cheesy:

so, better go search some other boards or do a google search for a hero editor or something

pm me if you need more hints.

Joeku, sorry to hear about your incident. Flaming is against policy but, unfortunately, it still happens.

Regarding that and the request at hand, the banner pretty much sums it up:

"Please do not abuse other members in any way. Please do not post links or information about hacking/warez/cheats."

Flaming is abuse and shouldn't happen. Characters editors are considered to be cheats and are also unwelcome here.

Yaoyo, if you have some ideas about planned builds, some of the most knowledgeable D2 people I've ever meet are right here. Feel free to ask questions about builds, viability, stat/skill progression, etc. I guarantee you'll get an answer.

Cheers.

Thanks tragor :thumbsup:

Also note the day the intial post was written. I believe another mod moved the thread over here :) and I doubt yaoyo will even be around to see our responses.

So best this thread is closed ;)

edit: After further research, this thread was indeed moved from the Community Forum. And the supposed "flame" was just someone responding to joeku that he should read the forum rules. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High