Whatchoo Talkin' About, Wednesdaily?

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Whatchoo Talkin' About, Wednesdaily?

Good ol' Gary Coleman.

RL: Hump day. ...At work. Gotta hit up the grocery store afterward; I'm thinking burritos for breakfast. As for my day and life in general, all's quiet on the homefront.

D2: I had a momentary thought where I'd pull out my Trav runner just to see what's up, but doing so would distract me from --

OVG: -- Skyrim. Since D3's coming out in less than a month, I wanna keep playing Skyrim exclusively until I beat it / feel satisfied that I've done everything I want or need in the game. I've gotten my enchanting up to the low 70's; I'm very much on the lookout for magic resist gear for when I get it maxed. Currently, I'm abusing the game by firing arrows at the semi-passive Greybeards to increase my archery to 94, then I'll meet up with the NPC that gives six free skill points to max it.

Enjoy your day, y'all. :coffee:

Re: Whatchoo Talkin' About, Wednesdaily?

RL: At work, reading the internets. A bit tired as I drank a beer or two more than planned whil we were watching Bayern - Real at the pub last night. Maybe I'll go see the blues kick barca's butt tonight.

D2: Pushed my singer to A3 and did a couple of pit runs. I was down to 3.00-3.30 mins runs with an enigmaless HC singer. I've never been an efficient MFer in any way, and I do like to play a little less reckless than I see people do in all the awesome vids around here (HC), so I'm fairly happy about it.

RL: went to the doc. tremor doesn't seem to be serious, just need to get that arm a bit of rest. later gym and a bit of resistance running, training for next month's trail race.

D2: nope

RL: Paper due Friday. Next project due Tuesday. I love the last two weeks of class:yuck::rant:.

D2:Not a lot.

OVG: See RL.

RL: I need to work the whole afternoon, maybe early evening. I'm just a little uncomfortable with RL today, which means:

D2: Fishymancer will find his way trough hell A1 until killing Baal tonight. Yesterday I managed to reach lvl 15 with some chars and Mat'ed my Sorc in the evening. Maybe I need to do a few mf runs to find Titan's (I just can't play a zon without Titan's), HoZ. Hoto (Vex), Mals and Arreat's Face would be nice too... (Iirc, I managed to beat the game with a barbarian wearing 2h Oath...). If I manage to do that in a month, I would be happy and ready for D3!

OVG: Never... :)

RL: work. Maybe have some beers at the bar with the guys tonight, maybe not. Going to take some time to figure out some RL stuff, I may not be around here very much in the future.

D2: S&S sorc cleared the den in NM this morning.

OVG: NO.

I love the last two weeks of class
I know that feel. I've got two papers two write, a glowing mission statement for the tutoring center to compose, an entire fairy tale to translate, and I have to teach a class on nuclear energy tomorrow, an assignment for which I have not begun preparing. Yay?

RL: Just work. Maybe some fun later, but for now just work. If I can get done what I want to get done tonight I will have left myself the easy stuff, though, so that's something. Oh, and laundry. Enough to last the rest of school, I hope.
D2:
OVG: If I absolutely have to have a break I'll probably rock some Portal 2 and go for some achievements. Usually I try to get achievements as I go, but that game was such a masterpiece I had to just play it through one time before I start paying attention to other stuff.

Better way to pump up Archery in Skyrim (and conjuration at the same time) is to shoot one of your conjured critters, resummon, and repeat. You get massive experience because the game one-shots your critter and gives you full exp for it.

RL: Just got back from an evening run, now going to take a shower, make dinner, watch hockey and study a bit before bed.

D2: A few Trav runs earlier, nothing noteworthy.

OVG: Played some NHL this afternoon as well; got spanked by the computer..

RL: @ work. The endless grind.

D2: Will be continuing my S&S sin as soon as I get home

OVG: None

I used to say that ask the time, except it came out: wutchutawkinbout

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High