What will make my enchantress look coolest?

Kartongen

Aug 1, 2008
What will make my enchantress look coolest?

The ladder reset is coming near, and one of my characters designed to make funds will be an enchantress. (She will be paired with a fishymancer, so relax.)
She will start with a heavy enchant and then hopefully make it all the way to a dual dream.

So my question is this: What helm and shield do you think will look best for her?
(To make Dreams in, requires 3os. Any and all tips for enchantresses are also welcome.)

Best Regards
*Kartongen

Re: What will make my enchantress look coolest?

Kartongen, the fashionable zealsorc this season chooses to wear an alluring studded leather/trellised/wire fleece armor, a circlet to top those dark tresses, and accessorizes with a hyperion. A bit of cold armor and thunderstorm finish out the look that will make all the barbarians unleash a shout at this sensational stunner.

:girly:

I could upload a screenshot if you really want.

That does really sound good. A Hyperion would make her more chic, I suppose. :cloud9: (Somehow completely overlooked this shield.)
And I would love pictures, if it's not too much to ask.
Some other options I had in mind was circlet + blade barrier or bone visage + troll nest for a more fierce look. :scratchchin:

Any other input? She would hate anything but winning "best dressed in sanctuary". :wink:

Try this.

Man it's hard to get a decent screenshot in a public game on nonladder. -_-

Yeah, the bone visage + troll nest/circlet + blade barrier look would be more 'fierce' and less 'chic.'

I personally would've gone for an even smaller shield if you could make Dream in them, but a hyperion's nice anyway. Gives a decent block chance for not having invested anything extra in dex, and as long as you're zealing the slow block speed won't matter.

Oh my, that is pretty. Thanks alot for the screenshot! :girly:

I think it is a good thing I have some time to decide (I mean, just getting a Jah for one on a reset ladder will take ages), cause all of the looks are so nice!
I'm so looking forward toward the ladder reset now. :crazyeyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High