What is the cheapest good MF armor possible

lextalionis

Jun 24, 2003
What is the cheapest good MF armor possible

What's cheaper than like skullders? I was thinking if I was going to make 4 perfect Topaz armor what armor should I put it in for an LS trapper? Jewelers armor of the WHale? Or should I look for some other mod? Is it worth a socketing quest to make one?

Might as well use the first 4-socket armor you come across. I have a gothic plate with 4 ptopaz that I use on any new char I make once he hits a high enough level to use it.

Wealth is cheaper than Skullders and has the same MF %

Taft12 said:
Might as well use the first 4-socket armor you come across. I have a gothic plate with 4 ptopaz that I use on any new char I make once he hits a high enough level to use it.

Wealth is cheaper than Skullders and has the same MF %

wrong wealth doesnt have the same % mf.

wealth has 100% and skulders has +1% based on char lvl, then an extra 24% if u ptopaz it. wealth is prolly an unreasonable option considering 4 ptopaz is sooo much cheaper and only 4% less mf. I guess it all comes down to whether u need the other mods that come with wealth.

warlock_666 said:
wrong wealth doesnt have the same % mf.

Whoops! I was thinking of a different item, I forgot Skullders was 1% per char level.

The 300% Gold find on wealth is really fun - if you can spare the resists in hell the champion monsters can drop stacks of 10k plus. If you are an amulet gambler (which you should be) this is VERY nice.

Skullder's Ire is 1.25% magic find/level. But anyways, Wealth (on ladder) isn't quite as popular as it used to be, mostly because Lem and Ko are both used in one of the upgrade formulas, raising the cost of each.

A Jeweler's Gothic Plate of the Whale would be nice, if you can find one. I think that's the armor that has the best chance of getting those two mods.

Grisworld or Trang armor are quite inexpensive and have some extra mods. Stick 3 ptopazs into them if you don't have other options.

DemiNymph said:
Grisworld or Trang armor are quite inexpensive and have some extra mods. Stick 3 ptopazs into them if you don't have other options.

Hum, three pTopaz in Trangs Armor? Thats not a easy task.. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High