Werewolves Unite!!!!

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
Werewolves Unite!!!!

Ya this is a call out to all the werewolves on west. But also a call to wolfpack. We have strayed apart for far too long. We need to be a pack. Because its a pack and not a group of lone wolves. I know its all about when we are online. But it seams like we are all online when no one else is around. Like I get home at like 11:30 at night and no ones on. I hear ink plays like super late or really early. And that blows chunks even more because he cant post here any more. Kiba is on I know because I am talking with him about this right now 11 in the morning too 9 at night. Where disney and arwoo is on enough so I can chat with them about stuff. Hey even rivet_head I can chat with every night. And they show up in the grove more then I DO! Top it off rivet_head is a totaly great person thats really good at playing werewolves. Fliping A man no one here knows the guy. cdnextpat I talk with every now and then. But still we all should get together. Like on a weekend or something, because it would be cool to do.

Also theres new people I want to meet like Karp. I know I havent meet him or her yet. And Crap I know I want to meet some one that knows that much about werewolves. BUTT KICKIN guide by the way. If they play on west.

Yes if you love playing werewolves and want to meet a group of people of like minds post here. Because thats how us wolves live, in a pack. We play on west and if you play on west and injoy playing werewolves come post.

ARWOOOOO!!!!

~Wolf howl~

Im always able to be online 11am - 9pm pst time and can also stay up during days off work.

Maybe we can set up certain werewolf events and dates to meet online.

It would be fun to get a game filled with fury wolves magic finding or clearin acts of all the monsters. =)

I think on the weekends would be wise. Only because mostly thats the ideal time for people to have off. Like right now its my slow sesson at work. They have me working every week. Which is unheard of. Maybe more then 1 day for people to actly show up. One day durring the week. And maybe a sunday or saterday.

It has been a long time. I've been on later and later in the day, after midnight here probably close to lunch time over there. I found a windhammer an i'm gonna shael it and put it on my fury druid. I would love to put him through his paces. Weekend would proably be best but all days are the same for me right now. I'm on vacation for the month of February.

Eh, I'll be on Friday's and sporadically during the weekdays. I check the forums every day though so if you wanna meet Drop me a PM or something ^_^

I'm online sometimes been looking for some wolves to hunt with, my uber druid is up and ready

*Madagou

if u need a dog :D

AwRoo~**~

Im on ALOT and always in game or channel, I don't mind if you add me, just whisper me and I'll add you. Account name is: Ulven

Growlz unite!

we had a bunch of people dueling in druidpk1/1 today it was fun :thumbsup:

Karp said:
we had a bunch of people dueling in druidpk1/1 today it was fun

Awrooo? People..... pttf what people , it was full of Wolves not people.:smiley:

~Growl ~ You are a strange wolf karp. ;)

Awooo!! Got bitten by the HC bug and am trying that out. It's really quite a different playing style. Much more defensive orientated. I'll try to hit the grove when life permits! Occassionally run into inkanddagger during late night hunting, but haven't see much of the pack out there. I think we did some mutual muling of stuff or some such.

Good luck and good hunting!
Kirah (the HC newb)

whosurryan said:
I ARE #1 AND NEW TO THIS SITE.

i needa remake my dog..

<--dooper

~Wolf Snarl Smells a stinky dog~

Wolves no like Dogs. ;)

So you a Wolf or a Dog?

You sayin you a duper also? people dont like it when people advertise they can dupe on this site.

Awooo welcome to druid forum btw.:smiley:

If your west ladder i might be able to help with your werewolf.

untitled.jpg

im a wolfie tooooooooooooooo

just made a fury/rabie mutt.
might need to tweak him some, but fun fun fun. =]

HoW? Noob :p

Anyways, Had fun talking to you all last night. My name is sexy red now, unlike you all :p

fair play Kiba- sweet vid, cool music too lol...
*Sib
Im just starting out in the states so i could do with a bit of help lvlling etc if anyones bored...
Cheers, Sib :thumbsup:

kingdryland said:
That bear is a noob and you picked on that like 4 v 1, shame on you...I want to remake my wolf, and I'm torn between pure fury and fury/rabies...

Its called team work Awooo~

And besides that bear was usin Gmod and far cast maul swipes and every other hack in the book so we had to wolfie t-bag is furry butt.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High