Weird Magefist

Re: Weird Magefist

@ GORNY, that's not a problem, I generally just play with one or two friends.

Just thought I'd point it out...because the SP mods won't like it for sure not to mention the rest of the SP Forumers.

I agree with the other guys rahoagla, unfortunately it looks like fake. The defense looks a little off as well, in that it didn't spawn with the usual +1 max that unique items with ED% are supposed to spawn with:

What the game is supposed to do:
Base defense of battle gauntlets = 9-11
Set to max + 1 = 12
Plus 21% Enhanced defense = 14
Plus straight 10 defense = 24

What it looks like yours has done:
Base defense of battle gauntlets = 9-11
Plus 21% Enhanced defense = 10-13
Plus straight 10 defense = 20-23

Edit: What version of the game are you playing rahoagla?

I think it's one of the earlier versions, noticed the + 1 fire skills (sorc only).

*Deniro voice*

You are either in on a lie or were to stupid to realize it was one. Either way, YOU'RE OUT!

D2 Single-Player and Open BattleNet item comparison/showoff is a moot point. Even on the closed Realms, there are lots of hacks, and all that under the supposedly active Blizzard's Damocle's sword. Single player?No control whatsoever? Now, come on! :D

I think it's one of the earlier versions, noticed the + 1 fire skills (sorc only).

That's what I thought. Although I don't know where to find out about older patches. Perhaps the CB was removed in a recent patch?

The 1.07 Magefist looks like this:

Light Gauntlets
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Regenerate Mana 25%
+1 to Fire Skills
Adds 1 minimum fire damage
Adds 5 maximum fire damage
+10 Defense

It sounds highly unlikely that the original Magefist doesn't spawn with +fire damage, then the 1.07 one does, and later versions don't.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High