Weekly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Jun 22, 2003
Weekly Giveaway Thread

Post your giveaway items here. Clearly indicate if your items are anything other than 1.10 SC, so there's no confusion.

Previous thread can be found here.

Thank you to our generous donors :clap:

Monday Give-Away

Hi all.

I can't say I fully understand the reason for closing the individual thread given all the "100 Pindle/Meph run give-aways" we've seen of late which haven't been in this thread. Still, as AE speaketh so shall it be. :)

(Lest there should be any confusion, that was not a dig at AE. I have nothing but respect for the work he does here.)

I'm a little lazy so I won't post the details a second time. The Monday Give-Away details have been posted here. Please visit the thread to see what's available and then post all requests in this thread. You'll note that there have already been a number of requests made. Please do not make requests for things that have already been claimed.

I'm up in my office at the moment but I'll start posting mules this evening once I get back from work.

Could I please get a Skin of the Vipermagi, Saracen's Chance and Dwarf Star? Does that count as 2 Exceptionals this week? If not, the amulet and the armour would be awesome! Thanks!
[email protected]

Purkake, please keep your tone civil. A giveaway's all about courtesy, so please show some if you expect to receive any. For example, there's no need to double-post; i'm sure Lothric saw your first one. Double-posting just makes it harder for him to keep track of all the requests he's getting.

-FF

If you stumble across any Trang-oul scales or helm I would greatly appreciate them! I know I've cursed myself by deciding to look for them, now that I'm looking it becomes more painful to not find them!

Hi, I`m still waiting for that "Draxer`s stash", so I should be next in line now.. (I asked in the last forum). Since there are so many that has it, then you could send it to me so quickly as possible. Thanx.

* I got a question: Is it leagal to post stashes with runes on this thread? Cause I got a great stash with all runes but Zod and Ber. (As I remember now). MAYBE I could post it later?

:thanks:
- [email protected] -

xantir said:
Hi, I`m still waiting for that "Draxer`s stash", so I should be next in line now.. (I asked in the last forum). Since there are so many that has it, then you could send it to me so quickly as possible. Thanx.

* I got a question: Is it leagal to post stashes with runes on this thread? Cause I got a great stash with all runes but Zod and Ber. (As I remember now). MAYBE I could post it later?

:thanks:
- [email protected] -

what do you mean - post stashes with runes? do you intend to give away the runes as part of the pass-along stash? From what Ive seen here, rune giveaways around here always tend to bring out the "Secret Police" paranoia/rough questions as to the legitimacy of the runes and person than anything else. Just be d**n sure you dont want any grief with people grilling you with "His CHAM is fake, whered he get that SUR, wheres his screenshots " etc

Lothric, you have a great giveaway...

I missed last weeks, so I hope I'm doing this right, but if I can have 4 Set Pieces, can I get:

Immortal King's Will
Immortal King's Forge
Immortal King's Pillar
Griswold's Heart

... thanks so much!

[email protected]

Lothric said:
Hi all.

I can't say I fully understand the reason for closing the individual thread given all the "100 Pindle/Meph run give-aways" we've seen of late which haven't been in this thread. Still, as AE speaketh so shall it be. :)

(Lest there should be any confusion, that was not a dig at AE. I have nothing but respect for the work he does here.)

I'm a little lazy so I won't post the details a second time. The Monday Give-Away details have been posted here. Please visit the thread to see what's available and then post all requests in this thread. You'll note that there have already been a number of requests made. Please do not make requests for things that have already been claimed.

I'm up in my office at the moment but I'll start posting mules this evening once I get back from work.

Thanks again for the giveaway.

I'd love a Trang-oul's scales if there is still one left. Also, I'll take one of the Herald's of Zakarum. Thanks a ton.

[email protected]

Hi Lothric,

some simple items always elude me....could I have the following from your giveaway:

Angelic Wings
Iratha's Collar
Tancred Hobnails

and if it counts on the same level,

Blastbark

Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

Hi, name's Jennifer. I'm new here and one of my friends told me I should get a good start by going to the giveaway thread. What's this "stash" going around?... an ATMA stash? (Don't worry, I know about ATMA... not a total beginner :lol: )

Could I get to look at it sometime?

Also, Lothric, can i get the other Herald of Zakarum and a Dark Adherent. I'm not going over my limit am I? Sorry for being so inquisitive.

[email protected]

XOXO,
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High