Weekly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milamber said:
Hi there. Why don't you give us an intro thread and I am sure that people will help you.

This thread is more about people posting items they are giving away, rather than request.

Afterall, it is a giveaway threat not a begging thread :D

Enjoy your stay.

Okey.. Thanx

FrolfFreak said:
Milamber, i'm done taking from and adding to the stash (added a low of low-end sets, rares, and a few uniques that i hope people will find useful). What would you like me to do with it? Send it back to you to distribute or just send it to the person who next asked for it?

-FF
Happy to hear!

Just distribute it to the next person who asked after you!

N'thraXX said:
I hate these e-mailing errors!
What is the hardest part in sending a file into another e-mail address?

Going to close the takeaway soon! Final requests, please!
All those who haven't confirmed that the mule is received, I won't be sending you those mules after closing time, so if you haven't received a mule, you'd better post that you didn't.

But those who have notified me about the error, I will continue sending them until you get them. :) [QUOTE}

No mule received yet. :)

[email protected]

Thanks

Draxer's "Great American Giveaway" stash passed on to eidotekili. He decides who to pass it to next :)

-FF

The huge Finnish give/takeaway is now closed.

Will continue sending mules that haven't arrived yet, don't worry.
I will ignore any further request and add-requests.

Thank you for helping me get rid of my stuff. :lol:

I have passed Draxer's "Great American Giveaway" stash to smurfvyn, and thanks to Draxer for the giveaway.:)

N'thraXX said:
The huge Finnish give/takeaway is now closed.

Will continue sending mules that haven't arrived yet, don't worry.
I will ignore any further request and add-requests.

Thank you for helping me get rid of my stuff. :lol:

No mule yet, just FYI. Thanks.

[email protected]

SPF Giveaway Stash

Well it's about that time of week again! :) I will now take 5 requests for the stash. Read below to find out how to make a request.

What is the SPF Giveaway Stash? It is an ATMA stash filled with items, donated by members of the SPF, to be given away to other members of the SPF! Every week I send the stash out to 5 people, who can take a few items for themselves. The stash stands at 1000+ items at the moment.
You can check out a FARA report of the stash at: www.freewebs.com/zertuals_ovrlrd/

A big thank you to these recent donaters:

Zhao_Yue

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
Grail items limited to normal items
Don't take anything you plan on trading
Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something
Please do not add items directly to the stash. If you want to donate items, send them to me in a seperate stash at [email protected]

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person. I will only send the stash out to the 5 people who PM me before my PM box fills, so please don't e-mail me, or post here, for the stash.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O

Zertuals_Ovrlrd said:
Well it's about that time of week again! :) I will now take 5 requests for the stash. Read below to find out how to make a request.

What is the SPF Giveaway Stash? It is an ATMA stash filled with items, donated by members of the SPF, to be given away to other members of the SPF! Every week I send the stash out to 5 people, who can take a few items for themselves. The stash stands at 1000+ items at the moment.
You can check out a FARA report of the stash at: www.freewebs.com/zertuals_ovrlrd/

A big thank you to these recent donaters:

Zhao_Yue

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
Grail items limited to normal items
Don't take anything you plan on trading
Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something
Please do not add items directly to the stash. If you want to donate items, send them to me in a seperate stash at [email protected]

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person. I will only send the stash out to the 5 people who PM me before my PM box fills, so please don't e-mail me, or post here, for the stash.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O
My PM inbox is now full, so I won't be taking any more requests for the stash this week.

Thanks,
Z_O

Draxer's "Great American Giveaway" stash has been passed on to dokhogg. Thanks to Draxer and those before me who added their wealth into the stash!:)

Zertuals_Ovrlrd said:
My PM inbox is now full, so I won't be taking any more requests for the stash this week.

Thanks,
Z_O

Wow, it fills up in less than 2 hours? -_-;
Okay, I'll wait until next week.
This is so kind of everyone to donate stuff, btw do people usually giveaway low lvl runes (ie amn sol ith etc)?
I need some low lvl runewords, and I've been killing and highest I've got was Nef x_x.

Thanks in advance.

smurfvyn said:
Draxer's "Great American Giveaway" stash has been passed on to dokhogg. Thanks to Draxer and those before me who added their wealth into the stash!:)

I took from it and sent it right back....was a little on the not-so-sober-side of life at the time. Smurfvyn, if you don't mind, send it on to whoever was next...sorry bout that :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High