Wednesdaily of Wonder

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Wednesdaily of Wonder

RL: I wonder how terrible work will be today. It's been boring and slow the last two days. Only two to go until a long weekend, though.

I wonder how long it'll be until they switch out my work computer with something that's actually capable of the asks I need it to do.

I wonder how my hour-away Internet friend is doing. She lost her Internet at the beginning of the week, so all she can do is send short messages via her Blackberry.

I wonder when I'll start doing my holiday shopping... for myself. I could use new clothes, and it's probably best if I shop BEFORE Christmas and get some deals.

I wonder what I'm going to eat tonight. ...It's not a good sign that I'm already hungry so early in the day.

D2: I wonder when I'll pick it up again. Maybe soon. I want phat loot, and I can't get it without playing.

OVG: I wonder what I'll buy myself on Steam. I have a couple certain titles that I'll purchase, but there's a few random ones I may end up splurging on. I might need a little advice from y'all soon.

edit: OH!! I forgot to tell everyone... I stopped playing FarmVille!! The addiction has been broken!! ...Seriously, what a terrible game...

And you don't have to play by the same rules to post. I was just being silly with my wondering. :propeller:

Last edited:
Re: Wednesdaily of Wonder

I wonder how many gallons of straightening shampoo it would take to turn my short n' curlies into locks of love.

I wonder why they call it a "fine" when it's always for something negative.

I wonder how many Sham-Wows it would take to soak up the ocean (1.48 sextillion, by the way)

These are the thoughts that plague me, SPF.

RL: Relaxing today. Big change from what I usually do. Speaking of wondering, I'm wondering when this college I'm applying to will get its !@#$ together and learn how to manage a simple file system. I turned in my immunization forms a month and a half ago and they haven't updated it in the system yet. I can't, therefore, register for my last class, and I can't, therefore, confirm my enrollment, and I can't, therefore, find out my financial aid. It's beyond the point of ridiculous.

D2: I'm on a hiatus.

OVG: None today, as I'm with my father for the afternoon. I've been getting addicted to Age of Empires 2 recently. It's too bad the competition for this game isn't as widespread as Starcraft 2.

I wonder why nobody calls things "wizard" anymore (or if they ever did).

RL: May go cross-country skiing later today. May also wrap some presents.

D2: My Classic Enchantress (25) just encountered a fellow by the name of Duriel. He destroyed her in two attacks. Maybe placing all her stat points into strength and dexterity was not such a great idea. :whistling:

OVG: May play some Borderlands if Duriel proves too frustrating. The Steam Holiday Sale is intriguing, but nothing has really caught my eye yet.

I wonder why "by the power of Grayskull" never caught on as an expression of surprise.

I wonder why Jeremy Kyle is still on TV.

I wonder why idiots and **** are better off financially than me.

I wonder why bad news always comes in brown envelopes.

I wonder why sheep don't shrink when it rains.

I wonder why the two best jokes I know are about Shakespeare.

I wonder what the future holds for me and my family.

RL: Work. Boring. Home. Fun. TV. Chores.

D2: *Maybe*

OVG: Thankfully unconvinced by the Steam sales so far, save CoD4. Zombie Driver still continues to keep me entertained somehow, but my gaming dreams stretch much further than this.

I wonder if Laundry can turn easy?

Had the day of from work, Did this tense funny thing called Laundry... Yes hatefull. However In the middle of Laundry this happend while random questing a tribute char to UllaV
RandomBer.jpg
Laundry turned easy cake walk all the sudden! :crazyeyes:

RL: Took a personal day from work to drive my girlfriend to her mom's house and then drive to my parents. Hello 6 day vacation from work!

D2: If I can get it working on my Win7 machine. I've heard some people had issues, I think.

RL: No

D2: Yes, a little bit.

I don't go on hiatuses, I just stop playing when I'm bored, and start again for no reason.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High