Warbling Wednesdaily!

Jan 29, 2009
Warbling Wednesdaily!

I don't know what that means, but it sounds good...

RL: Quick-style, since I need to sandwich-make and bug out: Usual, usual, usual, maybe go by buddy's house, usual, bed.

D2: nope.

Sorry for the brevity, but I'm feeling a tad rushed this morning (even though I have ~20 minutes before I need to leave, and only about 7 minutes worth of sandwich-making to do). Oh well.

Re: Warbling Wednesdaily!

RL: Urrrghhh.

D2: Yes a little. My latest project is not working properly. Might have to respec some more or delete altogether.

OVG: Played abit of Red Faction.

RL: I don't have one.

D2: Must. Kill. Mephisto... 1,000,000,000,000 more times..... then to Baal....

then I can have fun.

I wanted to start a Whaaaaaaaaaaambulance Wednesdaily b/c my mfo scores are still laughable but Warbling will work just as well. :D

RL: Going to get my morning walk in, weather permitting. After that, nothing scheduled.

D2: Tunnels, MFO. Haven't done too well so far, so hopefully that will change. Its not so much a lack of good qualifiers, but a lack of qualifiers alltogether. Only 11 total after 4 days of running. FML.

RL: coffee, breakfest, newspaper. Nothing much going on today, going to watch some anime later, Then i need to get started on my entry for an art competition i have next week. Decided to atleast make an attempt at quitting smokeing today, i figured it's time i do so becuase when i went to buy smokes last night they where $.800 and some change... thats just crazy. if i manage to make it through today,i will be surprised seeing as im a 3 packs a day person. :(

D2: Might stop doing my endless meph/chaos runs on my sorc and pat her and do a nice write up later... i've been avoiding getting her patted for about 3 weeks now, But i'm bored with mephy so onto the king crab.

RL: Day three of work in about a half hour. Forgot I needed to do laundry last night, so I'm gonna show up in gray cargo pants and a t-shirt... quite unlike my normal attire. I didn't respond to New Friend's dinner invitation for tonight, which means I gotta bang out a declination email sometime either at work or just after. But otherwise, not doing much else today. ...I've got someone in my mind, and she's not leaving...

D2: Not yet; tonight may be the night!

OVG: I tried Alien Swarm last night. Looks and plays OK, but there's practically no such thing as going single player. Which means I'll have to play with FastE and PJ if I'm EVER going to play because I'm scared of random matchups.

RL:Watching Pakistan decimating the Aussies at present (at cricket) working later for 3hrs.

D2: yes pls:- have made 2 OHMs for an e-bugged dusk shroud Fortitude for a merc to go with my other one for other characters. I have been running the countess for 2 months. matted my Tals Blizzballer last night.

RL: Working all night...
DL: LK runs all night muhahaha

RL: Got the gig as "The voice of the fair", the PA guy for our local county fair. Sounds like fun. Only pays $50/sixhourday, but I get all the chocolate covered bacon I can eat. Get to say stuff like "Budwiser welcomes you to the 2010 county fair", and "Will the parents of the homicidal 8 year old please pick him up at security, and bring his meds." I've been going for years and never realized how underqualified the announcers were. That starts Friday, so I'll have a week and an half of stories to tell.

D2: Finishing up level 87 with my zon running countess and cows. Got a Gul this morning, and checked my rune stash and was actually disappointed with the Gul. Prior to 1.13 a Gul would have sent me spinning in my chair. Oh well... the quest for a Ber continues. One Ber from making my Infinity. Sur would do the trick too.

Rl: Work and hopefully getting FFt in the mail, i spent extra money to have it shipped fast and its nearing the end of that limit:bored:

D2: probably act 4 most of act 5 with zod tonight and probably some runs.

OVG: Tactics maybe, depends on how long I have to work.

RL: whatever that is...

D2: having fun with the poisonmancer. does around 6900 min damage in 2 seconds, that's sick... lvl 37 poison I think. Killed nm diablo last night without too much effort. Dinged 65 right before him and put on the last piece of trang's set. T'was fun.

RL: Work was slow, and relaxed even though there was loads of work to do... ignored. If youre the boss and want to take a half day thats whats gonna happen. Backing up a few odd files on the laptop before it goes to get fixed.

D2: Probably not but may squeeze in a few LK runs before sleepy time

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High