Using curses as flashlight :)

Cerebron

Dec 31, 2003
Using curses as flashlight :)

I helped someone in the Jail level Hell Act 1 today. Accidentally I found curses can illuminate the area being cursed. Cool, isn't it? I have a slvl 15 Lower Resist. Its radius is around 14 yards. Not very useful, but just... interesting. Can we have a Edisonmancer build? lol.

haha how fun for you :xparty: .

lets just hope that your party has vid cards and comps that can handle the cast, especially lower resist :xx: .

The Edisonmancer would probably just be the Mojomancer, but with a different name.

This seems like a good place to ask a little mojomancer question..

Can you still call yourself a mojomancer if you use a synergised Bone Armor? (without using the synergy skills themselves).

Sure. As long as you do not use any other spells apart from curses to kill your foes. So no Bone Spirit.

Mad Mantis said:
Sure. As long as you do not use any other spells apart from curses to kill your foes. So no Bone Spirit.
Paint me newb and color me orange but.... Is that all that feasible in 1.10? It seems that attracted monsters and confused monsters take so long to kill each other that it would be near impossible to complete the game in one lifetime using only curses. It does sound like a lot of fun so I may try it out once my Blood Raven necro is finished tho.

OMFG Y0u 0r4ndg3 n00b!

The Mojomancer never was designed to be feasible. He is a support character at heart, thought up to end curse wars. You know, just let the Mojomancer do the cursing and let the other Necro's concentrate on something else.

But you can actually go pretty far as a Mojomancer. Forget not that you still have your trusty Merc and a scroll of TP.

The EdisonMancer would be the only build in which weaken is useful.

lighting up the screen is about all it's good for...:scratch:

Necrochild313 said:
The EdisonMancer would be the only build in which weaken is useful.

lighting up the screen is about all it's good for...:scratch:

It even sucks at that! Confuse is so much better. Just face it. Weaken is just some random coding that they can't work out of the game. Instead of admitting it they call it a "skill".

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High