USeast Dclone is coming and im dead in a private game ifra

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
USeast Dclone is coming and im dead in a private game

sojs sold message has come up over 6 times. I died in maggot lair lvl 2.

if someone wants the game who can handle it first come first served i am VERY certain dclone is coming

Re: USeast Dclone is coming and im dead in a private game

Sorry to hear you died and good luck to whoever goes into your game. =)

On a somewhat related topic, I actually had Diablo walk the earth for the first time ever in my game today =o. It started with me being rather bored and going to complete the gidbinn quest in hell a3 (one of the few quests I didn't then do that I wanted to do for completion sake). As I got to flayer jungle the soj message came up and I was thinking: 'cool, I'll leave the game running overnight to see if anything comes out of it'. I didn't have my hopes high at all but it was worth a shot anyway. All was dandy except Diablo walked the earth literally about 6 seconds after I saw the 1st SoJ sale. I couldn't believe it at all. I immediately TPd to town and started pacing around my room in dumbfounded excitement lol. I knew my undergeared FO sorc would not stand a chance though so I tried to find some help on forums and a kind person helped me kill him and let me keep the anni. This more or less made up for all the bad luck I've had =).

Sorries to go a tad offtopic but I had to post this mini-tale somewhere lol. ^^"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High