Ukko - Level 88 Dual Dream Whirler 3 of 7 Done

Flan

Oct 4, 2021
So got number 3 of the Dual Dream Sept through, all at P8 except Act 5 I did it at P5 (Ancients at 1). Died on the plains to a triple boss pack of Gloam thingies, but unscathed besides. Really safe character, but damage output was only fair. I think not being able to proc with WW is a detriment, hence I would probably see if berserker or concentrate might work better. Did use Battle Cry with most packs and War Cry mainly just for Baal's mobs. Went bigger defense by maxing Shout, mainly because I probably will not use him to run - though using Grief, HoJ and GFace he is a bit more punishing.

Ukko - Level 88 Dual Dream Whirler
Str 156 (150)
Dex 144 (120)
Vit 250 (275)
Energy Base

Damage 742 - 2609 (677-2517) w/BC
AR 4942
DEF 15532 (3732) w/ Shout and Shiver Armor Proc
Life 3001 (1189) w/ BO
Mana 390
FR 75
LR 80
CR 66
PR 71

Skills: 5 Points Left
War Cry - Prereqs, War Cry, Battle Command - 1
Shout and BO - Max
Combat Mastery - Iron Skin, Natural Resistance - 1
Blade Mastery - Max
Combat Skills - Prereqs, Berserk - 1
Whirlwind - Max

Equipment:
Dream Tiara
Dream Troll Nest
Grief PB
Fortitude Archon
String of Ears
Goblin Toe
Soul Drainer
Mara's
BK + Ravenfrost
Switch - CtA + Spirit

Merc:
Infinity Thresher
Treachery Mage Plate
Tal's Mask

Congrats on the Pat! The classes that don't have synergies for the Holy Shock definitely don't compete with Pally and Sorc in raw power with Dual Dream, but I think it's still plenty powerful (and the ctc confuse is handy crowd control if using skills that trigger it). I thought about Dual Dream for my Poison Javelin Zon, for kicks, but likely going with a different set up. Look forward to seeing the rest of the Sept (y)

Reactions: Flan
Congrats on the Pat! The classes that don't have synergies for the Holy Shock definitely don't compete with Pally and Sorc in raw power with Dual Dream, but I think it's still plenty powerful (and the ctc confuse is handy crowd control if using skills that trigger it). I thought about Dual Dream for my Poison Javelin Zon, for kicks, but likely going with a different set up. Look forward to seeing the rest of the Sept (y)
No doubt he was plenty powerful, but I think the one hand for a whirler is definitely a detriment. Also while Grief is definitely the stronger weapon, HoJ is definitely viable for this build. The freeze is excellent crowd control, but I ended up sticking with Grief after trying HoJ for a while.

I really thought about that for my Zon, and I still have time to do so, but leaning towards passive tree only.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Congrats mate!

What ideas do you have to beef up the other non-synergy weilders of dream? I recently did a ghostbear and while fun and tanky, p8 took longer than i wouldve liked!

Congrats mate!

What ideas do you have to beef up the other non-synergy weilders of dream? I recently did a ghostbear and while fun and tanky, p8 took longer than i wouldve liked!
I'm going Tankazon (she's level 33 now), Riftsin (once I get the gear and runes), Fury Druid and Meleemancer of some kind. All subject to change of course and I'm open to ideas.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High