Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

Wait till you get to the point of piling 8 Cham runes up while having 2 Cham Shakos already. :D

I'm definitely waiting for that moment :). But for me personally I don't think that will ever come. Gotten into efficiency too late, and with still too much left to improve, without really improving.

@Gripphon Btw, maybe you can hunt down a runeword grail? Or is that something you have already completed?

Last edited:
Go show @Grape what's up! :D #ZodGod

Edit: Or, maybe you're waiting until he gets to character #6? Then BAM!! BTW, here's my Zod God sept! :rolleyes:

That would be so evil! But I suspect it might happen after Grip finds himself with a few more Chams/couple Zods from Cows after RFL.

Actually, would be nice to have some company in the Zod God tournament as @pharphis seems to be stuck in the timemachine :p

Already used 4 Chams to make Zod bugged eth claws, so only 4 left. 2 are reserved for... something and 2 are free to be used for whatever. Agreed.

I have only found one Stone of Jordan in my entire D2 career and it was on a Mephisto run in single player. I think. It was a few years ago I believe.

I've yet to find a green vortex shield. It's definitely one of the items left on my all time grail.

My only SoJ came from a crate by Shenk awhile back. That was a great feeling.

Unfortunately, a golden one doesn't exist. You probably noticed that it's a failed unique.

As a small compensation, I found Mavina's diadem at the same time, even though I would preferred a golden one as well. It's one of the two uniques I haven't found so far.

Prefix 1116 Maiden Javelin
Throw Damage: 5 to 24
One-Hand Damage: 6 to 14
Quantity: 69
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 65
Required Level: 18
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 93
Fingerprint: 0x6c9c215f
+3 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+3 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)

Code:
Steel Shade
Armet
Defense: 483
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 99
Fingerprint: 0x166f1f4a
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
8% Mana stolen per hit
+115% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +13
+6 Fire Absorb
Ethereal
Lol, my third eth, all have had terrible fire sorb.

Some more Lower Kurast drops. I've been toying with the idea of making another Call to Arms (this time in a crystal sword for the least amount of requirements). Looks like most of the "hard" runes are taken care of...

10FrGGb.jpg

H3ifBlm.jpg

MoE1g6R.jpg

Almost missed the Sur. Thought I saw a flash of orange so I started picking up stuff and then bam.

O
M
F
G

But why no Fastest Attack Speed?

If I remember correctly, reaching the 89% IAS breakpoint for throwing makes up a difference of +4 or +5 regarding LF's damage per second. However, amazons don't really need IAS in PvM. It's more about not shooting too much LF, else you might run out of mana or javelins. It's still useful to reach the 95% melee breakpoint with charged strike, of course.

@pharphis - Re: Prefix 1116 Maiden Javelin

1.07? What's the best outcome with this? What can it do? What does #krischan refer to? #outoftheloop;)

@homers - Basically for a 'themed' character and rarity. Not really useful on its own compared with other items, but great if you want to make a "Griswold" character or roleplay/write a story for a Mat/Pat/Guard thread. Many of our character threads (Mat/Pat/Guardian) are based on our own RP'ing/story creation/themes/uniqueness/narative.
Still, congrats on the find!

@pharphis - Re: Prefix 1116 Maiden Javelin

1.07? What's the best outcome with this? What can it do? What does #krischan refer to? #outoftheloop;)

I'm not a 1.07 expert, but there's no suffix mentioned (which is where an IAS bonus of up to 40% can occur), so the javelins probably have none. Without on-weapon IAS, it needs many efforts to reach 89% IAS for the 9fpa breakpoint which is like an extra +4 or +5 to lightning fury regarding damage per second in comparison to 10 fpa.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High