Two Decoy questions

jiansonz

Jun 22, 2003
Two Decoy questions

Hi there. I read somewhere that Decoys use Dodge and Avoid. I have never seen a Decoy do these things (meaning: the Dodge/Avoid animations) but that does of course not mean that they aren´t happening. Can someone confirm that a Decoy do indeed avoid attacks according to the evasive skills, and if so, what level Decoy/Avoid do they use? Is it tied to the Decoy level or is it tied to the amazon´s levels in these evasive skills?

And secondly: does a Decoy regenerate life? I suppose she does because she sometimes "survives" far longer than I have expected, and poison seems to make her "bite it" much faster. Do you know her regeneration rate? Is it a certain percentage of her total life per unit of time?

Re: Two Decoy questions

Decoy does not Dodge or Avoid, although she can be put into hit recovery or knocked back by the likes of Lister the Tormentor and his minions using Smite.

She does have high damage regeneration, though, regenerating approximately 9.15% (25*15/4096) maximum life per second. However, as you've observed being poisoned stops that regeneration and results in her dying more quickly.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High