Turkey's in the Oven. Bourbon's in the Coffee. We're gonna eat like kings-Thursdaily!

logoutzero

Nov 9, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it today! I know the Canadians celebrate it in October, and I have no idea about the rest of the world, but we can all celebrate together anyway!

RL: It's nice to have the whole family together. Our son is out of school, our baby boy is in a great mood, we're watching movies and having a good time. I can't wait to eat tonight! Then, later, my best friend and his new wife (long time girlfriend, but they just got married a couple weeks ago) are gonna come over for drinks. If I don't drink it all first!

D2: Been working on a few characters, tweaking them a bit. I WP rushed a Paladin through normal, then deeded during some lame Baal runs. I'll have to try him again, because, he belongs to a team of themed builds.

Special Thanksgiving Day Addition: I'm thankful for the wonderful staff, and incredible friends I have here at the SPF. I may not be very active here on the forums, but, Hamachi never rests. :wave:

Re: Turkey's in the Oven. Bourbon's in the Coffee. We're gonna eat like kings-Thursda

No thanksgiving here.

RL: procrastinated waaaaaaay too much on studying for my exam tomorrow morning. starting now. ew.

vidyagamez: heeell no

Re: Turkey's in the Oven. Bourbon's in the Coffee. We're gonna eat like kings-Thursda

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate, I know I don't ;)

RL: I hate the winter. I hate being cold. I hate snow.

D2: I'm trying to do 100 AT runs per day, but I think I might lower the number to 50. It's a bit boring. As usual some LK runs are thrown in the mix and I have to finally optimize my Hammerdin for CS runs.

OVG: Driver SF

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Try not to eat too much!

Rl: looking to move into an apartment soon but still looking for places to live. Cold weather is kind of annoying since my car's heater doesn't work. I'll make it though no worries! Also, exams in two weeks.

D2: Just got to hell on my trapsin and going to make enigma soon. Hope to farm with her and join the MP Baal runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winter = crap

I'm sick and need to edit my research project report (~40% of my grade?). Never done something like this before but I think it will go ok.

D2: I'll probably sprinkle in some pit runs. I think I'm ~40% of the way to lvl 96 on my novamancer, with nothing really that great to show for it other than the ber from 1-2 weeks ago.

Happy Thanksgiving!

RL: Watch thanksgiving parade on TV. Then watch football.

D2: not really.

OVG: More NCAA Football 09.

[highlight]Happy Thanksgiving![/highlight]

RL: finished big thanksgiving lunch with the inlaws some hours ago, now wanting to go home and slip into a turkey coma, but 1) the wife just started a movie with nieces and 2) her dad is busy talking politics with me (we agree completely, so it's a bit boring for me... If we could debate, that would be ok, but I just say "yep" and "so stupid" and whatnot.)

Ooooo... Maybe she's looking to leave...

All in all, good times: I'm blessed with a really great set of inlaws.

(And we did leave... Home now, about to nap...)

D2: maybe take on the countess with my hydra-orber, maybe go even further, maybe hang out with MrsSixgun instead.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
wPymhhz.jpg

Lions Won Watching Dallas now.
Traditional American Thanksgiving Football

Happy thanksgiving fellow patriots!

RL: Parade, football, turkey, gravy. My brother, his wife, and his 4 year old came over and it was great. Then margaritas.

D2: 1.10a Andy runs for a minute, if I can stop online shopping.

Resident Canadian here. Happy Thanksigiving to all the MURICANS =]

RL: Not much going on besides trying to reconnect with on old friend, and spent several hours the other day trying to unclog my toilet. I have a, uh, special "talent".

D2: A little bit of everything. Took a break from Lower Kurast runs. Ran Pindleskin on players 8 and leveled my sorceress from 91 to 92 on him. Ran Diablo for his essence. Maybe I'll take my barbarian further through normal/nightmare.

OVG: The Typing of the Dead is always a fun 30 minutes here and there. A Dvorak's domination is never over ;)

EDIT: +1 for Louis CK. He's my 3rd favourite comedian ever.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High