Sorceress tri element sorc?

Use this prefix for Sorceress posts.

deBuren

Dec 4, 2021
has it ever been a thing to dual spec fire/ice and use dual dream for light dmg?

Dual Dream sorc depends on melee
Melee and casting don't go too well together

The known (working) builds are:
Dual Dream zeal-enchantress - Passion for zeal, max Light mastery for dream, Max enchant + synergies
Dual Dream Bear - Beast on switch to transform to Bear and usually Gris caddy or 6 socket phaseblade with sheals/ias jewels to reach breakpoint

Fire tree :
Max enchant / warmth / fire mastery

Light tree :
Max light mastery

I was thinking dream would do its usual aoes while shooting blizz/orbs and fireballs/meteors. ive been dual specced since launch and recently thought, "why not just slap dual dream on?". more like a fun build than optimized for max damage I suppose.

dual dream
coh/enigma/the other +2 sorc
tals eye+amu could be used for light mastery. amu for +1 on tals eye
or hoto/fathom/(nice rare) + 2/20 amu
arach
magefist

I was thinking dream would do its usual aoes while shooting blizz/orbs and fireballs/meteors. ive been dual specced since launch and recently thought, "why not just slap dual dream on?". more like a fun build than optimized for max damage I suppose.

dual dream
coh/enigma/the other +2 sorc
tals eye+amu could be used for light mastery. amu for +1 on tals eye
or hoto/fathom/(nice rare) + 2/20 amu
arach
magefist
The aoe dmg from dream is laughable... and will hurt alot of dmg from your main spells
You will give up +4 skills from spirit and shako

hmmm. well, ill prob try a hero editor and try it out on d2Lod first lol

thanks

Once I made an enchantress with dual Dream + Passion runewords, maxed enchant, fire and lightning mastery, frozen orb (or as close to maxed as possible) and a merc wearing Infinity. Her equipment was pretty costly with respect to what she could achieve, but it was near the end of a ladder season, so costs weren't that much of an issue. It was a build of the "I'm starting her because I can afford it" kind. That must have been at least 10 years ago.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High