• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

"Trash or Stash?" Nokk's Guide on What D2R Items to Keep

Nokk

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008

Check out my newest guide to decide if the items you found should be stashed or fed to Charsi

Looking forward to your comments and discussions

What do you think is worth stashing?

Good article, but I think you approached this from a trading and "vanilla" playing point of view. By vanilla I mean, following the cookie cutter builds, leaning into rune words like Insight, Spirirt, Hoto, Enigma, CoA, Infinity etc. Which is fine if not expensive to get to. Some unique items can get you through end game despite the fact they might start out as Charis food. Upping/socketing and properly utilizing that socket can turn that Charsi food into great gear, that while not having "trade value" has great "playing value".

I do agree that, from a trade value point of view, your article is spot on though.

Reactions: Nokk
Thank you again Nokk, you’re very appreciated!
Thanks NGRU_Storm!

Good article, but I think you approached this from a trading and "vanilla" playing point of view. By vanilla I mean, following the cookie cutter builds, leaning into rune words like Insight, Spirirt, Hoto, Enigma, CoA, Infinity etc. Which is fine if not expensive to get to. Some unique items can get you through end game despite the fact they might start out as Charis food. Upping/socketing and properly utilizing that socket can turn that Charsi food into great gear, that while not having "trade value" has great "playing value".

I do agree that, from a trade value point of view, your article is spot on though.

I wanted to craft this toward a casual player - someone who is seeing these items for the first time. I can't imagine someone playing this game for the first time and finding these gold items and its like: "Why are those gold Battle Boots worth so much, but my gold Cutlass is worth jack?"

I'd love to do a follow-up advanced Stash guide where we could look at all those cool uses for items that isn't obvious. But for a 1st crack, the obvious uses are a good start.

Like 'save all your crushing blow items to make Iron Golems' and stuff like that

Reactions: NGRU_Storm
Thanks NGRU_Storm!

I wanted to craft this toward a casual player - someone who is seeing these items for the first time. I can't imagine someone playing this game for the first time and finding these gold items and its like: "Why are those gold Battle Boots worth so much, but my gold Cutlass is worth jack?"

I'd love to do a follow-up advanced Stash guide where we could look at all those cool uses for items that isn't obvious. But for a 1st crack, the obvious uses are a good start.

Like 'save all your crushing blow items to make Iron Golems' and stuff like that
Don't get me wrong, you did a great job with it and from a causal player aspect, you nail it. Been playing this since the day it came out, so to keep things interesting I like to see how far I can push the builds. the gear. I am ashamed to admit though, I never got heavy into crafting....something's are best left to those with more patience. ;-)

Hmmm, maybe a menu option to switch to English to take a screenshot? And then switch it back?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High