Traipsing and Wandering through the Tuesdaily Wednesdaily! <

Jan 29, 2009
Traipsing and Wandering through the Tuesdaily Wednesdaily!

Well, seeing as there's no Tuesdaily up at -600 GMT, and seeing as that means it's already Wednesday in most of the world, how about a double daily!?!

Tuesday:
RL: Heaping, steaming, piles of usual, as usual. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. The ice cream withdrawals have largely abated, and surprisingly quickly, and I am thankful for it. Here in a bit, I'll either get my XFiles/RantBooking on, or find a nice documentary or movie, or maybe start coding the website again, again, again, but not before paying off my car insurance and having some dinner (probably leftover tacos, but maybe leftover fajitas or sloppy joes... strange. I usually have dinner planned by the time I wake up in the morning. Any will be tasty, so gogo!), and I might even break down and crank up...

D2: a golden trapper or something. I don't know.

RB: Working on a socio-economic political theory, or, rather, working to see if I have the mental capacity and understanding of society, economics, politics and the ways in which these work together to structure what we know as daily life, and then attempt to develop a theory that will point to possibilities for a more equitable and egalitarian system that is capable of accounting for the various factors involved in such a system, especially including the commodification and mediation of most all of of the socius. tl;dr: getting my crazy on. Woo!

Have a great rest of Tuesday Western Europe and the Americas, and a great Wednesday everyone!

Re: Traipsing and Wandering through the Tuesdaily Wednesdaily!

RL: Work then dinner with gf and gf's friend. The weather has been horrible here today. Really horrible.

D2: Not today.

OVG: Half Life 2 Episode 1. I was in the Half Life groove so I felt it was better to continue with that than move onto Bioshock 2.

RL: (Tuesday here) Recovering from endless meetings, conference calls and other drama at work today. Relaxing with a beer and going to do a couple of fantasy football mock drafts on ESPN.com.

D2: Nope. Need a break.

RL: (Tuesday)Went riding in the rain, and shopping. Some strange looks. (Wednesday) Going to rework resume today.

D2: The possibility is increasing actually.

OVG: Finished Grid, 1 week from a $12 investment. Better than a movie I guess, will probably play it from time to time its just the rubberbanding ai that pisses me right off. Did a 900k drift run yesterday and got my multiplier up to x13. That's about all there is left in the game for me now.

Double daily? What lunacy is this?!

RL: Will wake up early and hopefully be on the road before the heat is. Suffered Tuesday night at the group ride, but so did everybody else. I have to call the school and try to get ahold of one of my professors, then find out if weight training is available for the second half of the semester. Then sit at home and do nothing. I like that part best.

D2: Quite possibly. Some AT runs were done yesterday, and though there weren't many results, it was pretty fun. I like how I can turn on iTunes and just let it play while I do the runs, instead of having to put on an external music source with other games.

OVG: MoH beta is gone now, so I'm not sure. Probably some Guitar Hero, I've been craving the plastic shredding lately. I might work on my GH3, see if I can beat Devil Went Down to Georgia. I got close back in June, down to the very last solo, but tapping destroyed me. That was without being used to the funny timing window, so maybe there's still hope.

@Zod: I haven't played Grid, but I think I know what you mean about it's emptiness. I have several games like that, ones I'm so good at I only play to do the near impossible. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 springs to mind. I've dominated everything I can, so now I'm reduced to trying to beat all the terrorist hunts solo on max difficulty.

RL: Work is kind of picking up. Be a couple days until I'm solidly busy all day. Just realized my wife misread her class schedule so our September train trek across Europe will have to be put off until November or canceled. That's a bummer. Not sure if the sites I had lined up are really that desirable in November.

D2: Finished up NM with my restart sorc. No recent finds of interest. She's level 73, probably run Meph until level 74-75 or until I can't take it anymore. Still in need of some decent questing gear. I'll do a bunch of crafting before I move on. No solid chunks of time to play my GoldDigger tourney character so he's stuck at the Inner Cloister for now.

RL: Not much of anything really... unemployment blows.

D2: Might finish nm tonight on my meteorb, also got the first book in the sin wars trilogy so im sure i will read that some more.

(Wednesday)

RL: You guessed it. Usual. Big, heaping piles of it. Yep. The only unusual thing: I'm watching bad tv from my huluque instead of getting my xfiles on... Woo.

D2: I might just crank up a golden trapper, or a golden shocker (back to my waffling...), or I might just...

RB: Hulu it up and get on with the crazy of which I spoke earlier. It's going strong. Good times.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High