Xbox PS Trading Call to Arms Crystal Sword +6 +5 and Cham Rune.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mrzonta

Oct 3, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I’m looking for high runes or any enigma!

Attachments

• E901AC18-0950-4627-885D-B616B3076DAF.jpeg
    E901AC18-0950-4627-885D-B616B3076DAF.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 35
That is a tempting deal, thank you. I’m kinda going by this link.https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/370600-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/57038792

Since this is a newer game and there will be more demand for it, I’m waiting for something AROUND the links worth. . I know the link is a bit old but that’s all I could find to get an idea of what a high roll CTA is worth.

Last edited:
That is a tempting deal, thank you. I’m kinda going by this link.https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/370600-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/57038792

Since this is a newer game and there will be more demand for it, I’m waiting for something AROUND the links worth. . I know the link is a bit old but that’s all I could find to get an idea of what a high roll CTA is worth.
198% hoz, 5ll bul Kathos, windforce, ist rune, 3 pul runes, chance guards and some skillers, all for cta. Tals ammy also

198% hoz, 5ll bul Kathos, windforce, ist rune, 3 pul runes, chance guards and some skillers, all for cta. Tals ammy also
Thank you for the unique offer buy I’m looking for more specific things like high runes or elite gear. On a side note, i‘m interested in the Windforce, what are you asking for it?

Figured. Pretty nice cta.
I’m wanting a ist for it.
I’ll take that trade. Please save it for me. I’m at work right now but I’ll be on after 2:00pm pacific standard time today. PSN name is MrZonta. What is yours?

Ill be on soon in about 4 hours. Ill include an extra pul if you hold it for me, thanks.

Ok. Hopefully I’m not busy then. Any chance I have a mal rune u would trade for anything? That’s all I need now for cta.

Ok. Hopefully I’m not busy then. Any chance I have a mal rune u would trade for anything? That’s all I need now for cta.
I have to check what i have. Im sure we can work out the deal. Hope to see you in game soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High