Trade Thread 02-02-2004

TiBen said:
ISO Vex rune and 4 socket Flail.

Got a couple of High-end stuff to trade for it notably :

Steel Pillar
Stormspire

How badly do you need that Vex? I mean, I could cube up my precious Gul runes (I have 2 or 3 of them), but I do not really want to do it if it's no good.

Ti-Ben said:
ISO Vex rune and 4 socket Flail.

Got a couple of High-end stuff to trade for it notably :

Aldur's Deception
Bul-Kathos' Sacred Charge

Steel Pillar
Stormspire

Not all of it for the rune though. :p My email is on the previous page I believe.
I can supply a 4 socket Flail. Just give me your mail and I'll send it. Oh, and it's found in HC.

toshin said:
I am a poor hc player i just started sp a few days ago. only got a few noteworthy items

i got a 46 mf travelers, 8/15 sting of ears, duriel shell, 3 shael, 2 sol, 1 dol, 1 lum (all 1.10)

looking for necro/druid summoner gear

pm me if you want to trade i am sort of stuck in between act 5 nm and act 1 hell so i really need some crap to move on
What are your looking for? I've got a bunch of items just laying around, I might have something you need.

========================= 1.10 =========================

I'm searching for 2x AR/IAS Jewels, preferably 60+AR.

I also need 7% mfsc's with second mods.(mana/AR/dam/res)

ISO the usuall Grail items too:

Stormlash
Mang Song's

Few of the things I can offer:

Ghostflame Legend Spike
Gargoile's Bite Winged Harpoon
Cranebeak War Spike
Gut Siphon Demon Crossbow
Medusa's Gaze Aegis
Fleshripper fanged Knive
Carrion Wind Ring
Shadowkiller Battle Cestus
Stoneraven Mat Spear
Metalgrid Amulet

Sazabi's Set(complete)
M'avina's Embrace Kraken Shell
M'avina's Caster GMB
Taebaek's Glory
Ondal's Almighty

Gul rune
Ist rune

has someone a better non-expensive weapon than the meat scraper? my merc keeps dieing too often. he has only 15% ll though.

Iso:

4 x +1 Jave and Spear Grand Charms

5/5 lit rainbow facet jewel

For trade:

2 x Shapeshifting grand charms

1 x +1 Lit skill Charm (sorc)

1 x Lem rune

1 x Um rune

Marrow walk boots (+1 skelle mastery)

I need Schafers Hammer Legendary Mallet, and Talrashas Guardianship Laquered Plate
I am going to pay a whole lot for either one or both of them. Drop me a PM if you have one.

Supermatt:

I have a Swirling Crystal and need a Bartucs, (High ed Preferred).

PM me or respond here if interested.

-Frank

BTW. Your PM box is full

Kamelbarn said:
What are your looking for? I've got a bunch of items just laying around, I might have something you need.
arm of leoric, +3 summon ammy, +2 summon shield or homoculus, marrowalks, shako, trang armor, summon charms

for druid i am looking for unique cudgel/twin axe, rare helm with more then +3 total to grizzly ie +3 grizzly +2 summon etc.., +3 summon ammy

really need necro stuff more though.. also got a blackbog for trade

Anyone interested in this toothstick?

Shadow Wood
Pike
Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 255
Durability: 25 of 25
Required Dexterity: 45
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 48
Spear Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x407c2db
+302% Enhanced Damage
+30 to Attack Rating
+2 to Maximum Damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
Level 4 Power Strike (90/90 Charges)

And wasn't there someone looking for +3 elemental skills druid ammy? Just found one.

csarmi said:
How badly do you need that Vex? I mean, I could cube up my precious Gul runes (I have 2 or 3 of them), but I do not really want to do it if it's no good.

Well I'm not pressed to have, if you want to keep you Guls please keep them, but do as you will. :)

ok lets see. I need Martial arts charms.

send a PM with what youre looking for if you have one...I have a few items for trade...:D

Hell Meph has been kind to me and dropped my first SoJ :) A few other drops have been Hand of Blessed Light and Viperfork. All are up for trade, check my list at post #54

Artemis

@Ti-ben
I can send you one with the price of your email. Its in sc if you still havent got any deal for it yet

Artemis said:
Hell Meph has been kind to me and dropped my first SoJ :) A few other drops have been Hand of Blessed Light and Viperfork. All are up for trade, check my list at post #54

Artemis

Pm sent. 10 chars.

My gris caddy is stil up for trade along with herald of zakuram and other items.

My iso list
Mavina bow and helm
Immortal king soul cage
+2 barb ammy with nice mods
+2 zon ammy with nice mods
tal rasha armor(if i have the items to trade for it)

PM me or email me at [email protected]

DreamlessDude said:
My gris caddy is stil up for trade

Ummm, o....k....does that mean there wasn't anything you wanted from me for the Caddy, DDude? You never answered my 2nd email :scratch:

@ti-ben i do mean the 4 socket flail lol.

@bhaalistik hmm wierd i thought i answer it. I will resend it

I deleted the email so probably i am sure i sent it. Anyway why do't you send me a PM? with the original message.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High