[NL] [SC] Trade Shop

Non-Ladder
in order listed, um ist pul pul, you can take the lot for ist um if it suits you
Hey I want to work out a deal but the ist for the 7mf charm with 5 psn res is steep imo. I’ll give you mal um for the lot.

Gee I wonder how much you want for this - I mostly have Pgems and low level runes :D
are you on psn? looks like youre on pc- if you are tho, i got you for a few pgems. no one else has shown interest in it and it takes a lot of space so whatever you wanna offer and it's yours

Reactions: KenPewPew
are you on psn? looks like youre on pc- if you are tho, i got you for a few pgems. no one else has shown interest in it and it takes a lot of space so whatever you wanna offer and it's yours
Oh poopa - I forgot to check what system I am on. I am on PC. Thanks for getting back though. You rock!

sc-6mf/9mana
sc-6mf/19def
sc-6mf/7mana
sc-7mf/5Pres

Prices for these?
pul for the 6s, mal for the 7. id do all for um mal. ill have to check when i get home tho, some of these may have sold off site

Excellent. Only issue now is I’m short on lower mid runes. Any chance I could give an Ist and get a Pul back?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High