Tormented Tuesdaily

Jan 29, 2009
RL: Workies: GRRRRRRRR. It's bothering me today. I know not everyone likes this job. I know not everyone has the grasp of various processes in the same way that I do, and it makes sense that they don't since their job doesn't require it. But when fellow team leaders go running to the boss "teh jaygun hateses usss... he's's so meansss to's usses... please makes hims stoppses, Daddy-waddy!" and the boss (who knows very little about what we do by his own admission) tells me to cut it out, even though everything was made up and all my "being mean" (if you're familiar with me around here, you've pretty much seen how mean I can be...) is just an attempt to make our products better, to satisfy client issues and increase our marketability.

And then I get questions from second and third year people that a first weeker should know.

And then I find out that the boss is out of town until Thursday, which means I can get no satisfaction or resolution until next Wednesday at the earliest (I'm on vacation Thursday-Tuesday: yay.), so I'm BOTHERED.

/ :rant:

After workies: maybe get a haircut, pick up supplies for the upcoming trip, shoot the 365, dinner, tele/cats/RantBooking (tm).

D2: maybe while on vacation, but not today, even though some demon slaughter might help my mood some.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sounds like there are lots of incompetent people at your workplace.

RL: GMAT test in three weeks

D2: work on new tourney char and continue torturing Meph.

OVG: No.

That does sound rather dumb, but these are people we're talking about, so what can you expect?

RL: work. Shouldn't be too bad of a day, except for the fact that it's work. Play some racquetball after work, so that's nice.

D2: ......

OVG: D3 of course! I'm in the middle fixing the gear on my wizard which I totally jacked up. With any luck she'll be ready to farm more by tomorrow.

James I know how you feel. I think the problem is the new structures on the labour market, where nobody knows their role anymore. And of course bad management as it sounds like your boss might be, is all too common. I always think of the The Office, and David Brent when I hear stuff like that. Sadly those kind of ppl exist in real life, not just on a TV-show.

RL: had a better day today. Slept all night and had a good day

D2: new HC toon, a strafer/FA amazon is clear of act 1 normal. Sloooooowwww... But fun

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High