Titillating Tuesdaily

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Titillating Tuesdaily

Hooray for words that sound dirty but aren't.

RL: Night number two at work. Slept okay today, but didn't catch up on the sleep I never got this past weekend so I'm a little tired. No real plans for my day; I'll stop and grab some cheeseburgers on my way home at 6:30am. Ahh, sometimes I love America.

D2: Brrrap.

OVG: Still going strong in Skyrim. Clvl35 with my stealthy archer. To get my enchanting up to where I want it, I think I need to get to clvl42 and I'll still have the necessary points left over to max my archery (currently at 81). So I'll probably start doing fast travel loops to look for petty soul gems, silver ingots, giant's toes, and wheat for a massive enchant & alchemy grind. If I want more points for my light armor tree, though, I've no idea how to power level for that. Start pickpocketing maybe?

Re: Titillating Tuesdaily

RL: I have a huge dilemma.. My coffee-tan is empty. So i have to drink some tea today. Not in the mood to visit the store anyway.

D2: Hmm, some more mephruns for my pala!

OVG: I wonder if i should start some minecraft after all.. Long time since last time now.

RL: Part 2 of doing my taxes.

D2: Played my amazon character some more. She's cool.

OVG: Most likely minecraft. Finished coating one of my structures in a pleasant looking wool shell. Need to put that on youtube.

The only thing useful in the light armor tree is the +stamina regen. I don't think more damage resistance is really needed for a stealth archer, so I wouldn't worry about it.

RL: yesterday that thing with the teacher went alright, i stood my ground, he's a "managable" person, thoo getting the grade on that course will require some work, not delighted about this, got other more important things to do. Gona stay home today and get my head around my thesis

D2: since i got my counter now, I'll invest my sparetime in trav runs on my barb, thinking about getting together a set of gears and charms and all that to make one of my sorceresses specially for LK runs, gona make that bow that gives vigor and use that on her + other gear that gives FRW, just need 2 figure out what 2 do with her skillpoints

OVG: nah...got my interest back in d2...gona stick to it

RL: short day at work since I over slept. But it was nice, I don't regret it. Later I'm going to a pub with a friend to watch Bayern - Real. Before that I think I'll cook my self some pasta w. tuna/fresh tomatoes/lemon/garlic/stuff. Absolutely new favourite dish since it's very cheap, very tasty, and only takes ~5 mins to cook. I'll probably eat too much of it in a couple of weeks and get sick of it.

D2: maybe

RL: Early morning meeting this morning. Work, plus work out some paperwork on some stuff. Then racquetball tonight, tournament is starting tonight!

D2: S&S sorc, maybe something else

OVG: Kinda want to play some SNES but not sure what.

RL: Hmm... Study date today, Finish up paper now due Friday.

D2: A little.

OVG: nope.

RL: Uni. Work. Home.

D2: Probably spend some time working on my sorc before bed. Unsure what level I should be entering new acts and such as I'm not playing full clears this time.

OVG: Nope.

RL: Work - still getting all the ducks in a row finding out whether various team members can meet projected deadlines. Figure out Plan B in case things don't gel, and start making headway on it all. Laptop - Finish a few settings and setups. Comp. repair guy said he'd call today with info about whether my files are recoverable, although his track record is bad and I imagine I'll have to call him another bazillion times and won't know anything till mid-June ...

D2: Looked at sorc Myrtle Bowles this morning - apparently I matted her at some point. No idea of when, nor of why I don't remember anything about that. Never got time to play yesterday but definitely have the urge. Have lots of early-game characters with no recollection of my plans for them, so maybe I'll just grab one to run about aimlessly for a bit. If I can steal a couple of late-night hours, will advance Twiggy.

OVG: Nowai

RL: Work - Just a client later and some phone calls, afaik. Also, some studying. Now that I'm free from flu, I'm :)

D2: On the study breaks, I'll work on my sept-before-d3-after-restarting (a recap of my favored cookie-cutter builds). Currently, I'm putting everyone at lvl 15 for some ravenclaw action. Fishymancer is on act1 hell, Coldsorc is on act5 hell post-anya, druid is on act 3 normal, waiting for his khalim's will stolen for cheap twinking purposes :). Probably I'll reach lvl 15 with ama and asa, then beat normal with druid today. (I'm unable to play quest with fishymancer with limited time)

OG: Tue. Night's D&D.

OVG: Kinda want to play some SNES but not sure what.

You ever heard of Crimson Echoes? It's a fan-made "ROM hack" sequel to Chrono Trigger. I heard it was interesting, but I've never played it myself. If you find/try it, let me/us know what you think.

Joystiq article.
Wiki.

You ever heard of Crimson Echoes? It's a fan-made "ROM hack" sequel to Chrono Trigger. I heard it was interesting, but I've never played it myself. If you find/try it, let me/us know what you think.

Joystiq article.
Wiki.

Looks cool, but I've kinda gotten away from the pure RPG genre, just doesn't hold my interest like it used to.

Also, I did finish the fence this last weekend, keep forgetting to post pics of it though:
2012-04-15_16-54-46_708.jpg
2012-04-15_16-53-59_478.jpg

nicely done. the house facing yours needs one too :p

RL: fell on my left arm during the weekend, now a bit worried about a slight tremor in my left hand over the past few days. going to the doc to check it out.

D2: no

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High