But modded D2 is not
The D2 I love.

OVG:
Oh, lovely Sims 3.
I like you more than real life.
...Except for the sex.

Re: Tired Tuesdaily

:worship:

RL: work and then.. Yeah, I'm not sure yet.

Jane being?...............

RL: I have man flu

D2: I said i have man flu

OVG. God damn it - I have man flu

RL: More learning about Python.

D2: I wanna play a Fist of the Heavens paladin, but I know they're awful. This is a seriously challanging predicament.

OVG: Path of Exile and Tribes Ascend. Path of Exile will open it's micro-transaction shop soon, and with each transation there will come a beta key. Just sayin...

Oh my lord... just had my last fifteen minute break with the new guy, and I counted the seconds of silence he allowed us. The longest span was 31 seconds, and the second most was thirteen. Holy mother of God. I'm about ready to push this guy down a flight of stairs.

edit: Wow, if only I could have this song playing super loud every time that gas bag opens his useless mouth...

PJ: Yes, Fist of the Heavens is terribad. I tried one maybe three years ago, and by the midpoint of ActIII NM I was seriously starting to hate the guy. One second cooldowns on a single target attack is not condusive to quick mob kills.

And micro-transactions in the beta? I wonder if they'll persist after the real game comes out. Getting a beta key isn't enough incentive since they were talking about having open beta kinda soon...

Last edited:

RL: 3 more workdays, then 3 free days. :) Lovely!

D2: Still searching that damn sol-rune.. 9 Dols so far, like the game is laughing at me..:banghead:

OVG: No.

@Pijus: Good luck with Python! It's a great language - I remember having so many issues with 'elif' and ':' after loop statements, as someone who comes from a Java/C++ background.

RL: Working this morning, then

D2: Had a beast of a day in Travincal yesterday (Pul, 3/10/15 Eschuta's, Lo), so I might hit that gold mine up again. Or maybe work on my Fishyzon some more.

OVG: .

Rl:
I had one
Great day at work.
is this how
Haikus work?

Either way im not starting over
As i'm sitting on my couch
Listening to nothing

Alice in chains
To help drowned my misery,
How long must I go

The 'drowning' sounds bitter sweet
Now that I finallygot my speakers set...

That bass.

Living in a house
I can crank all I want,
My only regret
Is they didn't work in my apart

For if they did
I would have shown that old woman what Lloyd music is
And tell her to shut her trap when the volume is on 5.

I've been distracted
For too long my eyes have been elsewhere
I only hope that I'm on the right track
And not some green mile.

D2::

Ovg;;

Wow, that song is painful! That guy must be really awful for you to want to listen to this instead.

RL: Work. It's snowing and I have an Air Conditionaer to hook up...makes sense :p
Racquetball tonight :cloud9:

D2: S&S sorc is about to fire off, then maybe some more MFL Baal runs with my blizzy.

OVG: Nah.

Maybe the person really likes cold?

RL: Tax class. My senses tell me that we have a pop quiz today on the next chapter.

D2: more work on tournament char and sept.

OVG: Paper writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6bEt52SagA&feature=related

RL: for ur relaxing times, make it Goldmund times. :wink:

@TRM: Not the smoothest solution, but I usually just try to get at them somehow, those "social" people. So it's more of a temporal solution, letting some steam of yourself. But I go insane otherwise, hearing them talking complete bs day in and out, often with a touch of compulsive lying. What really bothers me is when other idiots start to agree and side with them.

D2: Just hit 95 with my infizon. Never been this high before! :p Went pretty fast have to say... Only disturbing aspect atm is the total lack of skillers dropping. Not a single one since a month ago at least. Not on reroll side either :/ Could really use some as I have 0 java skillers for instance. Maybe have to hit LK up:) Even though I swore to never do it again after 4 surs worth of laps around those bonfires.

RL: Went to the ER yesterday afternoon cause I thought I was having an appendicitis, and well I was. Spent the whole day and evening in hospital until surgery and got released a few hours ago. Fun times. Get a week off of work.

D2: Probably nothing today.

Grats on the appy! Those always look so fun !

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High