Tinny Tim Thursdaily

maareek

May 12, 2007
Tinny Tim Thursdaily

RL: Good news, everyone! Futurama returns! Definitely one of my favorite shows of all-time, and there'll be two brand spanking new episodes on tonight after 7 years of none? Awwwww yeah.

Work's been kicking my butt the past couple days, and I fully expect it to continue to today. I'm nearing completion on a project, though, so that's pretty cool.

OVG: All this work has put me extremely behind in my Starcraft watching. I must rectify that.

Re: Tinny Tim Thursdaily

What is Futurama?

RL: Looking forward to the conclusion of that ridiculous Wimbledon match. Finally got an AC adapter for my iTouch too. The old "leave the laptop far, far away" trick won't work any longer. :badteeth: Many a sleepless night to come, but at least classes will be more interesting, especially with NHK's manga/light novel just added to the collection.

D2: Somewhere around 92.25 with the cheesy and 91.75 with the telehybrid. Long way to the goal...

OVG: Not really.

I love Futurama, too. I hadn't seen it for a while, but watched a couple hours' worth the other day. It's one of those shows where the humor comes out of nowhere and bashes me in the face with a shovel. It's impossible to avoid. Psyched to see new episodes. And was that "Awwww yeah" supposed to emulate the police robot? Sounds it to me. :wink:

RL: Still Wednesday for a half hour, but figured I'd jump in early. Watched a ton of TV, made a stir fry, and... well, that's about it! [Today] I'll hit day four of work. I have lots of Internet plans I think about at work, but by the time I get home I either forget or get distracted. Maybe [today] will be different?

D2: Not foreseeable, but stranger things have happened.

OVG: Didn't play GTA IV tonight, but I did log on long enough to check my game completion: 48.5%. Still, knowing it's a huge game and there's tons of side stuff I won't do initially, I can't imagine there being more than a couple dozen missions remaining at most. We'll see how many we get through tomorrow.

What is Futurama?

u srs? :p

Futurama was always meh to me, but this one episode made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. For a cartoon series I only moderately like, I can still say that Luck of the Fryish probably is one of the best 25 minutes of cartoon I've ever watched.

RL: About to sleep. Great time for a daily, zombies.

D2: What the hell? I know of like, 4 active MPers these days. Yet each time Zylo makes a post, the MP forum suddenly has like 15+ guests. It's a trend I've been seeing lately. Who the heck are these people? Show yourselves, dammit. :badteeth:

"Also omg, did you add yourself as a friend?" "Yes I did, but I also rejected his offer, so he gets the + but he's not listed as a friend. Oh well."

I'm overly excited for Futurama to come back! Also, apparently nature is as well with the Earthquake that happened in Ontario. I was napping during the time of so I didn't get to experience the fun of it, though a single thunder about an hour ago of this post shook my bed for a good 10 seconds and hurt my ears over wearing noise cancelling headphones.

D2: Got Sora into Act 2 NM, ma moron is doin' like 1.6k so I just heal him.

OVG: LoL, it's always always LoL.. Started playing Janna, three games and my record is as such. 32-3-40 .. all 3 deaths coming in the same game. Minimum ap in those games was 600.

RL - Finished teaching and finished my exams. I've got some marking to complete, but that can wait for .........

D2 - I've got a 1.13 poisonmancer in Act 3 Hell to finish and my 1.12 one-tree Offensive Pally in Act 2 NM. Decisions, decisions.

OVG: LoL, it's always always LoL.. Started playing Janna, three games and my record is as such. 32-3-40 .. all 3 deaths coming in the same game. Minimum ap in those games was 600.

She's a damn good hero, to bad I suck with her. sorry I haven't been on, just when I get a character in my head every other game suffers unfortunately.

RL: Rain Rain shed roof I put on is leaking in four places, I may actually need to take it off and redo it..that'll cost me a hundred unless I can salvage some of the roofing.

D2: Yep..

OVG: Probably not.

Going to bed: Probably not until 7am and get up at 9...

RL: House viewing today, am hopeful it goes well and i can jsut snap it up. Very close to our current place and same size style... basically as long as it is in good working order. Dunno what ill do after that.

D2: Probably some meph runs at least.

RL: Woke up 3 minutes early, which is sorta good, since I need to leave outta here about 15 minutes early sos I can feed Sue-B some gasoline before work (I could wait till after work, though, if I feel rushed: still plenty of gas, or enough anyway). All that remains is to finish the first cup of coffee, make the sandwich, and head out, so I'm in good shape.

Meeting (actually, two meetings) today at workies. Woo. But I'll get paid to sit in a different room for an hour or so, and will likely learn about a couple of features of our database of which I was previously unaware, so it's pretty win.

Then home, interwebs, dinner, etc. and then on with the XFiles (ended last night with the first part of a two parter featuring the first lengthy appearance of the Black Oil, Kreychek on said oil, and a bunch of other stuff: good times). Woo.

And this is the first time in many years that I've been unable to watch every second of the Wimbledon, so I'm intrigued by this 10hr match... Something to check out when I return home today. Woo!

D2: huh?

RL: Still home with a sore arm... it's not getting much better. We're in "squeek week" where we run out of money since my wife can't keep a budget. Always good for a little drama around the house.

D2: Leveling up my Lightning Zon from 83 to 85 in the ancient tunnels. Picked up a Jah rune this morning. I'll save it for the inevitable Ber and make an Enigma. Probably harder to find the 3oBP than the Ber these days.

Looking forward to Futurama myself.

RL: Not much.

D2: I've been slacking the last couple days so hopefully at least get to norm Pindle.

OVG: Reason for slacking in D2 is I have been playing Dark Swords which has turned into a time sink for me.

I love Futurama. Wonder when I will be able to watch it here in Blighty.

RL: Kinda tired today. Luckily I got things done at work so I can relax tonight.

D2: Maybe. it is either that or..

OVG: Red Dead Redemption. I am loving this game. Last night I completed the Mexico section of the main storyline and I liked the usual Rockstar humour included with Abraham Reyes dialogue and actions.

I like Futurama.

RL: Twelve hour shift, with minimal thanks recieved. Mind solely on the benjamins. Driving test tomorrow. Hope I'm not too knackered.

D2: No.

OVG: No.

Futurama rocks!

I like it more than Simpsons!

RL : Not really, maybe a walk with GF later

D2 : Doing a pure Litesorc, going kind of nice!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High