Thursday

nemar

Jun 27, 2003
Thursday

A que Jeudi, je dis Jeudi dans la boite a coucou (*)

My first Hellforge in 1.10 in Hell with a bowazon. drop a IO rune, not terrible isn't it.

(*) french private joke

My skellimancer lvled some yesterday, didnt find anything. My Chippadin had some work to do collecting enough chipps etc to upgrade all my runes. I have a SUR, yeah! Just need another one.. Gosh darnit..

Over and out :lol:

Having a good day myself. Was off from work today, so I spent half my day playing with ATMA since I recently downloaded it. It's hard to believe how much time I spent simply playing with it....he, he.

My Hammerdin (I started yesterday) pwns everything! His hammers do 162-176 damage and +11 mana after each kill helps him much. He can actually spam hammers constantly. He is now in act 2 and ready to enter Jerhyn's palace. I guess Arcane Sanctuary will be really easy :)

I just wonder how much reaching lvl 42 will help him, he will get HoZ and 4 combat gc's then :)

just woke up (11.30 am) so ihavent done much D2 yet

im free from school today so im hoping to play some more on my lvl 46 trapper and lvl 20 skellymancer, both in the softcore ladder

also hope i can find someone to duel with. I would like to try my new lvl 12 assy some more :)

have a good day everyone!

After farming Mephisto in NM for some goodies, I decided to finish NM with my necro.
As he is a skelemancer (thanks NF for your excellent guide), finishing NM was a breeze since he is lvl 65. Baal decided to dropHwanin's Blessing :( and a pair of Frosties :).
I can now start running the famous Pit for the first time even sice 1.10 for some goodies (hopefuly) and get some gear for my next character...

Played my Defiant paladin, because I now have a target--115 strength at level 34. That's right, I intend to equip Guillaume's Face and see how much pwnage I can lay down upon the forces of evil using it!

Got him to the Canyon of the Magi. He's now level 24 and has Holy Shield, which has boosted his defence to over 1300. Add the 75% block and he has only about a 2% chance of ever being hit at the moment! However, resistances and Attack Rating are a worry at the moment--his resists are pretty low (no +res on Sigon's shield), and his AR of only 800 or so needs help too. Once he reaches 34 and gets the Guillaume's Face I need to check through my stash to see if there's anything else he can usefully equip at that level.

Last night I got me a Guardian, I believe that deserves a WOOT. :D

We also got a couple of inches of snow in London which is of moderate excitement, as there isn't accumulation here very often at all. Yeah, I know, I know, most of the northern parts of America are just about snowed in, but still. ;)

Tonight, well, time to pick up and run with another of my Septavirate. I still haven't decided which guy though.

Butz. :teeth:

Finally, my video card arrived, and I'm definitely not disappointed! It rules.

Installed Neverwinter Nights, and it plays like a dream (no more skipping and jerky movements). Very fluid motions now. The game is SWEET. Reminds me of the D&D games I was involved in a few months ago. *sniff* I miss those games, but alas, our DM moved away, and the rest of us went our separate ways. Shame, though. Those were some good times.

Haven't tried D2 with the new card yet, but I assume nothing has changed. The game was just fine before, so a faster card can't hurt it. Maybe the sheer power radiating from it will persuade the Pit's denizens to drop better itamz.

Okie dokie, fencing tonight, so probably not much playing time. We'll see. Peace.

~K_P

Played my avenger last night. Just started Act III Hell. I think I finally figured my biggest weak point--I can still be frozen. That got me into so much trouble. Anyone have an extra Raven Frost sitting around? :)

Played through the Great Marsh and just into the Flayer Jungle. I couldn't find the WP and was getting tired, so I'll have to cover all that territory again tonight to get my other Flayer owned piece of Kalim.

I also realized that I'm still playing at players1 but could probably go much higher. It's not killing time that gets me in trouble, as most things die to just a couple hits, it's my frostbitten fingers that get me killed....

Also worked on a drawing of Tyrael. I think it's gonna be pretty nice.

So yeah. I've not been around all that much. I'm sure the lack of Serdash has everyone going crazy. :uhhuh:

I haven't had much time for D2. I've been trying to re-attain my demi spot in VQ-2, and maybe even gain a new one with a Priest. My time has also been spent playing a lot of Helbreath. Awesome game. I think once I get back in I'll take some time and try to work on my Wind Druid and my Zealot, who are twinked up to their ears and have absolutely no trouble at all. Much fun.

So yeah... have a good day everyone and I'll be back sometime! I'll try to add in the extra comment every now and then, but I've been busy with lots of stuff. (Not just the above mentioned videogames.)

And in addition to all the damn snow it has been -20F with wind chills in the -50 to -70 range the past two days, gonna try to start the car today......

There are some guys at work from Somalia and for one at least its his first winter here in the US. Poor guy.....

Butzull said:
We also got a couple of inches of snow in London which is of moderate excitement, as there isn't accumulation here very often at all. Yeah, I know, I know, most of the northern parts of America are just about snowed in, but still. ;)

The wife wanted to play some Dii last night, so I didn't get any in. I know that her character is a sorc, but it really has no build, per se.

We'll see if I can play my Druid tonight. I've been itching to get to grizzly bear and see how much damage I can get with him.

Porius

Hi Kids!

I am glad you are enjoying the snow, Butz! Feel free to drop by scenic Indiana and help me dig out my driveway… :D

Given how long it took playing in the aforementioned driveway, I had about ½ hour of D2 fun last night. I made one Baal run, and was rewarded with 20,000 gold and two normal yellows.

On the way down to Baal I found a Manald Heal, though, which was my first in the 1.10 patch. I think my Hammerdin will be able to put that to good use.

I then took Thak the Barbarian from level 4 to 6. After a couple of aspirins, I was off to bed!

Be good-

Dave

Dave in the basement said:
I am glad you are enjoying the snow, Butz! Feel free to drop by scenic Indiana and help me dig out my driveway… :D
Hehe, I think the missus got more enjoyment from it than me, I lived in Pittsburgh for 2 years and have spent a couple of Christmas's in Ontario, so I've seen quite a bit more accumulation than her (she's from the middle of South Africa). ;)

Still, it is nice here, makes for a change of scenery and mutes or at least dulls that big-city hum for a little while.

Butzull said:
Hehe, I think the missus got more enjoyment from it than me, I lived in Pittsburgh for 2 years and have spent a couple of Christmas's in Ontario, so I've seen quite a bit more accumulation than her (she's from the middle of South Africa). ;)

Still, it is nice here, makes for a change of scenery and mutes or at least dulls that big-city hum for a little while.

Butz, I won't offer you any snow, but would you like some cold? We've been -30C as the high for the past few days, with windchill dropping us below -45. I can deal with the snow, but I'm tired of watching my dog freeze to the ground during her walks. Can I bottle this up and send it to you?

Well, here in central Virginia, things are starting to thaw out. Weatherbug reports that it's a whopping 42 deg Farenheit at the school down the street. :) And supposed to drop back below freezing tonight. All the snow/ice that's melting will just refreeze once the sun goes down. The office parking lot looks more like a skating rink than anything else. :D

On a D2 note, managed to get Jade, my BF 'sin from lvl 21 to 25 and managed to twink her just a little. Her Skewer of Krinitz with it's ITD property makes that VERY nice. :D Sadly, I had to spend several hours moving items from my 1.09 stash to mules, upgrade them to 1.10 and then back into my 1.10 stash. VERY slow going. Anybody wanna guess how many mules it takes to move over 500 charms (on a 20/30/50 split between Grand, Large, and Small charms)? :p

Also, Blade Fury, in Act II Normal with lots of elemental damage and a decent physical damage weapon and ITD is plain murder. Mows through most monsters (on players 8, natch) like they aren't there.

Web work for customers tonight, so I probably won't get to play any, but I'm hoping to.

Cheers!

Very nice find, Death Dealer! If you are rune-rich, I would save it for some of the elite rune-word items. If not, you could probably trade that for a nice stash of items.

Lucky son of a gun!

:D

Dave in the basement said:
Very nice find, Death Dealer! If you are rune-rich, I would save it for some of the elite rune-word items. If not, you could probably trade that for a nice stash of items.

Lucky son of a gun!

:D

My first one! The next highest rune would be a Mal so I am not rune rich. I wish I was but am not I'm afraid. Runewords are definetly worth looking at but that rune is just itching to jump into Tals swirling crystal that I'm using. Definately not for trade, this guy is way too rare for that.

Descisions descisions....

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High