Thursday (with no other fancy additives!)

Lotek-Crask said:
Awesome job Ryon, truely amazing your commitment to that of the holiest of grails(Yes, its called that in other games too, EQ its a grail to 65 every type of char possible.)

Thanks *blush*

It's fun to have a target like this and because I switch between the characters pretty often it never gets really repetitive. There is an enthusiastic group of 1.09 Cow runners I play with during weekends and that's where the *real* experience is being generated. Players /32 or/64 rules :) Icebird has the same goal so I think when the average level goes over 90 we'll have some sort of competition to keep eachother on our toes.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

woozers, exp runes on players64 :lol: that would take me like 8-9 runs on p8 in 1.10.... but yeah, 99 in 1.09 was nice i had 3 off my own, but a 99 in 1.10 is like a 24/7 job almost... but i still will get one one day, my barb darius is already 95 so he should take no longer than 6-8 months or so :teeth:

anyway, great achievement there
in 1.10 im currently

barb -darius - lvl 95
ama -selenia - lvl 91
sorc - ilana - lvl 89
druid - windwhisperer - lvl 89
assa - asherea - lvl 87
paladin - kravius- 91
necro - "forgot his name" lvl 80 (just made pat) :teeth: havnt played him for 3 weeks now

so i still have a LONG way to go

robin

strijdje said:
in 1.10 im currently

barb -darius - lvl 95
ama -selenia - lvl 91
sorc - ilana - lvl 89
druid - windwhisperer - lvl 89
assa - asherea - lvl 87
paladin - kravius- 91
necro - "forgot his name" lvl 80 so i still have a LONG way to go

robin

Well that's an impressive average! Until the moment I decided to start this 7/99 crazyness in december last year I did not have a Sorceress, Necromancer or Assassin above level 20 so I had to do some catching up.

cheers and good luck,

Ryondaahl

well when i pat //mat a char i always try them out in a few MP games aswell as mf runs on p8 hell, so lvl 88-89 is an easy goal IMO
but the lvs after the 89-90 those are SOOO slow, just absurb :rant:

good luck to u too :D ow and btw, i still have a 1.09 lvl 99 amazone, which was designed for cows all the way, maxed multishot, LF and a lvl 18 Pierce, maxed cold arrow and some in the evade skills & crit strike, maybe we should team up on day :wink:

robin

Heh, nice movie, Borlag! I think I work with that guy!

Armed with my knowledge of how to restore my old map, I decided to give my new Pit & Pindle maps a shot. The Pit didn’t turn up anything remotely good (in only one run, mind you), but Pindle was nice to me. He favored me with a Shadow Killer and my first Mara’s Kaleidoscope. I was especially excited to see the Mara’s drop, even though the resist all is only 20%. I may swing by him again this evening, after I do a little good-husband stuff.

Thanks to Addicted2Macs for the Telling of Beads ammy that he sent. Zephyr shall begin using that tonight!

And that is all I know! Be good, or at least good enough- :D

Dave

Dave in the basement said:
Heh, nice movie, Borlag! I think I work with that guy!

Armed with my knowledge of how to restore my old map, I decided to give my new Pit & Pindle maps a shot. The Pit didn’t turn up anything remotely good (in only one run, mind you), but Pindle was nice to me. He favored me with a Shadow Killer and my first Mara’s Kaleidoscope. I was especially excited to see the Mara’s drop, even though the resist all is only 20%. I may swing by him again this evening, after I do a little good-husband stuff.

Thanks to Addicted2Macs for the Telling of Beads ammy that he sent. Zephyr shall begin using that tonight!

And that is all I know! Be good, or at least good enough- :D

Dave

I found a Shadow Killer last night as well. I thought I had something really special because mine was ethereal. Found out this morning that all of them spawn ethereal... :)

Still a good find, eh? I'm gonna have to dust off my Phoenix Strike Assassin soon and drop that baby on her. She's using a Cruel Scissors Quhab now with the Orphan's call set. Wonder if I should go dual claw with this? Would I hurt that badly if I dropped the blocking from Whitsan's?

No D2 last night. Instead, I went and purchased a movie called Session 9, which I heard about yesterday in a separate forum. Freakish movie, not really scary, but a bit disturbing. Coolness.

Tonight is fencing class, and by god, I'm going to it. Feels like I haven't been in weeks.

Peace.

~K_P

Morning all,

Just preparing for work here. And did someone mention my name?

I have the advantage of being in the right timezone to take advantage of weekday cow games. My assassin ClawsOfFury spent some time in games hosted by D2addict and King's Spectre and hit 94 (got to keep up with Ryon...).

Chris

strijdje said:
good luck to u too :D ow and btw, i still have a 1.09 lvl 99 amazone, which was designed for cows all the way, maxed multishot, LF and a lvl 18 Pierce, maxed cold arrow and some in the evade skills & crit strike, maybe we should team up on day :wink:

robin

Well there is an "All 99" 1.09 game planned somewhere in the near future, I think we have 5 or 6 participants at the moment so I could invite you when it takes place.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

Just managed yesterday to kill Hell Radament with my Necro, than I said "What the heck, I am gonna socket this Stormshield in NM. But a Pit Run first". Then My sis came in and convinced me to go to the movies. A very very short Pit incursion, that would be. Then, in the second room of the cave, 2 drops: War Sword and Phase Blade. Oh, the suspense, my first ever 1.10 elite unique drop. But no Azurewraths for me, it was a Lightsabre, and a rather poor one (156% ED, 6% ML). Well, I got happy anyway! Now I don't want to go to NM and lose that map!

It's Saturday for me, which means lots and lots of D2 time. There isn't much else to do when you work the graveyard shift and there's nothing on TV. Can't really go out and do stuff at 4am either. :D

Got my Fishymancer past Hell Andy just a bit ago. That was a surprisingly tough battle. There was one of those obnoxious Shaman hiding just off screen that kept resurrecting the same monster, and my skellies kept turning around to hit that. The fact that andy had apparently been eating Taco Bell for several days (thus producing an absurd amount of poisonous gas) didn't help much either. Took 3 trips to various locations in A1 to get skellies, and at least 400k worth of merc resurrections to kill her. Had my first "FARK! FARK! FARK! FARK! I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" NDE too. :D Andy actually coughed up some goods, and I was standing, poisoned, in a fire sorting out my inventory when I noticed the health ball was a little (running on fumes) low. Got back to town where the poison drained me down to 1 HP. :eek: Quick trip to Akara sorted that out, but I must pay more attention to what I'm doing. Fish is currently a sliver from level 76 and just stepped into LG. Notable finds from A1:
Lycander's Flank
Pelta Lunata - The buckler that everyone but me has 50 squillion of.
And sadly, that's it. I got a bunch of crap set items, but nothing spectacular. Oh. And the countess dropped me a Nef too. How generous of the old gal. :rant: (I despise the countess. I loathe her even. She has never dropped anything higher than a Nef in either NM or Hell.)

Ah well. Time to do the dishes, then back to D2!
EC

After a MUCH needed night off from the kiddies, had a nice night of peace and quiet and MF'ing!! :lol:
Knocked 6 more items off my list (down to 47 for the mix 1.09/1.10 grail), the standouts being Elder Staff (Ondal's) and Spired Helm (Nightwings Veil).
Have a good one y'all! :cool:

Icebird said:
Morning all,

Just preparing for work here. And did someone mention my name?

I have the advantage of being in the right timezone to take advantage of weekday cow games. My assassin ClawsOfFury spent some time in games hosted by D2addict and King's Spectre and hit 94 (got to keep up with Ryon...).

Chris

Awww, he caught me. Don't you have to sleep sometimes? At least I have about 90 levels headway with the Druid class AFAIK. I should get my LAN party group together again in the near future, get some 48 hour XP runs going ;-))

cheers and happy hunting,

Ryondaahl

PS did you make your choice concerning the Valor?

addicted2macs said:
I found a Shadow Killer last night as well. I thought I had something really special because mine was ethereal. Found out this morning that all of them spawn ethereal... :)

Still a good find, eh? I'm gonna have to dust off my Phoenix Strike Assassin soon and drop that baby on her. She's using a Cruel Scissors Quhab now with the Orphan's call set. Wonder if I should go dual claw with this? Would I hurt that badly if I dropped the blocking from Whitsan's?

If you don’t have many points in weapon-block (which I didn’t*), you may want to keep that Whitsan’s handy. That is my second Shadow Killer, and I also have similar thoughts about dusting off my phoenix strike assassin, just for kicks.

Drop us a line if you decide to give it a go!

Dave :D

*My 1.10 high-level experience is based on using my 1.09 phoenix strike assassin, and I am sure there are some solid 1.10 PvM dual-claw builds.

Morgaine, the Vega sorc, gave up trying to play untwinked (just too long at players/8 and man do I fear Duriel). I got her to her sweet 16 and gave her a Leaf with +3 to Fireball, +1 Warmth, and +1 Firebolt, unfortunately she can't use it until 19, but what the hey.

Pit runners, do you run players/8 with skelliemancer? If so, does CE do most of the work? I thought at players/8 it wouldn't be as effective.

My period of not playing D2 continues. :) Strange, once you stop you can't really start again. Kinda the opposite of potatoe chips. :scratch: Ah well, maybe I can get back into D2 once I'm done with the games I'm playing right now.

Nightfish - D2 = no sense :lol:....what's the world coming to??!!
But if that's the case, feel free to ship all your items to [email protected]
Hehehehe....hope you get back into the swing of things again Fishy! :cool:

Fafner,

I have been running the Pit on players/8 with a Skellemancer. 500%MF--597%/W Merc.

CE to me is not as powerful at this setting the 10 skellies/4 mage/ 13 reserects have to hack away for quite some time to get a body for CE.
Then it only damages a little. Wait till there are 3/5 bodies much better.

I have a new map seed now ---and full clear runs are coming in at about 15 min.

The Pit has been very good to me on drops. Even though it is a slow go I will keep running them.

I'm working on my Hammerdin He will take over in the Pit.

Blue_Duck

I agree something's fishy here? :lol:

No D2 for me yesterday I think... Maybe I played a couple of pit run with me IK barb, but oh yeah! I remember now. Got my Grizzy paly to the Outer Cloister, that's it. Pit didn't land me anything as always.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High