Thursdaily

Re: Thursdaily

Yes, there is an adapter, thank Bob. I remember feeding that thing batteries back in the day...

Also, after firing it up, it seems the LCD screen is a little messed (the middle third is much darker than the two outside thirds), but hey, the thing's still playable and almost 20 years old, so...now I just have to hit up some pawnshops and find some old games. Was there anything good for the GG? I enjoyed some Genesis stuff back when (a friend had one, I had a SNES...the only thing I remember regretting not being able to play was Shining Force), but I can't think of any GG games off the top of my head apart from Columns, Shinobi (awful, unsurprisingly), and the Sonics.

Tell me about it. I think the last RPG I played and genuinely enjoyed was FF3 for SNES (Yes, I'm aware it's the sixth one. My cart says Final Fantasy III. :crazyeyes:), unless I'm forgetting something from PS1 days. But then, I was 11 when A Link to the Past came out up here...that's prime gaming time, lol. Most of the games I still play (D2 excluded) came out before I was in high school.

I'm 90% sure they put out a Shining Force game on the game gear. Sword of something or other I think. I played columns a lot as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High