The Tuesdaily Arrives on the Wings of Liberty

maareek

May 12, 2007
The Tuesdaily Arrives on the Wings of Liberty

Seriously, no Tuesdaily? It's the middle of the afternoon here!

RL: Knocked off work early to wait on the UPS man.

D2: Only if the UPS man doesn't come. I had intended to run ColdCrow looking for a Torch of Iro, but that lost its charm in a hurry. Assuming the UPS man does come, I'll be unloading what little D2 stuff I have again.

OVG: STARCRAFT TWO!!!!! Unless the UPS man doesn't come, in which case I'll be driving to the station and playing whack-a-mole with the UPS employees. :badteeth:

Re: The Tuesdaily Arrives on the Wings of Liberty

RL: I was going to make a daily this morning, but used the 5 minutes to stop by a convenience store and pick up some life savers for work, as I've had a strange craving for a number of days. Yummy. After that, it was workies, get a call from the hr person to set up interviews for the position I applied for: two interviews tomorrow, back to back, would be stressful, but the same hr person accidentally emailed me the "Structured Interview Guide" so boom, bam, and a bit of writing this evening, and I'll be all ready to go tomorrow, except for the random interviewer-generated questions at the end; now home and working on that.

Soon, dinner, formulating some questions for the interviewer and deciding if I want to go slacks and tie, suit, or usual highly conservative casual work attire: currently leaning towards slacks and tie, but I'll likely end up going with the usual attire, as I'll still be more nicely dressed than anyone I speak to tomorrow.

Then, maybe, an XFiles or two, some chatting with one of the neighbors, and a good night's sleep. Woo!

D2: uhhhhhhhhh.

RL: Woke up hung over, went to future shop and bought a game.

D2: Hah no.

SC2: HELL ITS ABOUT TIME!

Two posts in a daily at 11 pm? O.O

RL: Looking forward to my first decent (well relatively; I've had insomnia for years which contributes to my pre-tea grumpyness) nights sleep since Thursday. I took my duvet into be dry cleaned, thinking I'd use a spare. Except I didn't have one. *facepalm* So not only have I got the usual sleep problem but I've been pretty cold which never makes it easy for me to sleep. Someone used to describe me as part-lizard. I believe he was referring to my fondness for heat.

D2: Stripped Atil totally. So no, she's unplayable at the moment. I was going to push for 98 but that's a dumb move on the amount of sleep I've had. Sunday night had a few dodgy moments, I'm amazed she lived through at least one episode because her life bulb looked completely empty. I have a couple of things I'm thinking about. But the maths are just too much so it'll probably come down to the gear. The items I want though are going to be expensive and Mungo has all the runes. But he's out of town until next week. I think I have a plan so cunning, you can stick a tail on it and call it "a cunning plan with a tail on it". 'Scuse me. (If you get net access Mungo and read this, I'm kidding. Your Surs etc are safe.:p)

Can I be bothered to do a trade thread tonight? No, I'll mess it up.

OVG: No. Too tired.

EDIT:
Three posts at 11pm. *mutter* Virtue *mutter*

Everyone is busy playing SC2?

RL: Work is nuts these days. The BIG boss has handed me a project which could either make or break my career. Good luck and no pressure! ;)

D2: My wrist is still recovering from MFO, so I think tonight I'll take a break.

Does anyone know wtf Google has done to Google Images? It seems like the only solution is to switch to Chrome or FuglyFox. Damn you Team Google, damn you. ><

RL: Unexpected guests. Unexpected guests also wanted to show a slideshow of their recent vacation. Truer words have never been spoken.

D2: I'm rolling away for something special. ;)

SC2: Yes, I will be buying it, and I have every intention of being crowned Bomgjwa before the year ends.

RL: Finally doing experiments again after being back for a week. New device is in, so I'm hoping it works well.

D2: Restart is going slow but well. Got a pair of perfect Chance Guards, a Nagel Ring and Tal Rasha's belt for some nice MF. Not much time to quest so I've parked in NM Lower Kurast for Gem Harvesting to fuel my crafting addictions.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High