The Spoils of Our D2 Toils - The New Item Find Thread (March 2011) o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Spoils of Our D2 Toils - The New Item Find Thread (March 2011)

Another ten years of this and my grail will be finished. :)

Code:
Greyform
Quilted Armor
Defense: 30
Durability: 10 of 20
Required Level: 7
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0xf915c086
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties: 
+10 to Dexterity
+20 Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Fire Resist +20%
Cold Resist +20%
5% Life stolen per hit

I have never in my life seen this item... :scratchchin:

Anyway; this dropped yesterday!

Code:
Plague Finger
Ring
Required Level: 15
Fingerprint: 0xedfa20af
Item Level: 40
+103 to Attack Rating
4% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Dexterity
+30 to Mana
Fire Resist +7%
+1 to Light Radius
Not great for later on I guess, but this is going straight on my Frenzier when he hits the level (he's level 9 just now :p)!

And I also shopped this whilst looking for a plain artisans, I know it's nothing special, but it was a nice suprise to get a mod to go with what I was intending to get (pure mf)!
Code:
Artisan's Great Helm of the Mind
Great Helm
Defense: 32
Durability: 40 of 40
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 63
Fingerprint: 0xe102757c
Item Level: 45
+5 to Energy
72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

My new baby:

Code:
Gemmed Crystal Sword 
Crystal Sword 
One Hand Damage: 5 - 15 
Durability: 11 of 20 
Required Level: 51 
Required Strength: 43 
Fingerprint: 0x556d0ce7 
Item Level: 80 
180% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 6 Sockets (6 used) 
Socketed: Ist Rune 

Ist Rune 
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items  
Ist Rune 
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items  
Ist Rune 
Ist Rune 
Ist Rune 
Ist Rune 

Questing!

0ImcU.jpg

Oh my... I'm such an ignorant! I used some jewels like that crafting :/

You did what?! :crazyeyes:

To not be totally offtopic, my necro found his second high rune from Pits, this time:

Vex Rune
Required Level: 55
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Well, to be fair, the only reason that jewel is so nice is because of the level requirement. I doubt you used very many 12 max/lvl 9 req jewels for crafting because they're quite rare :D So rest easy, a 12 max dmg jewel with lvl 50 req is worthless.

Eh huh? You want to give me an heart-attack? I'm building a vlld-barb, a level9. A better jewel is hard to find to socket in my 5s flail. :) Maybe, would be some min-damage, if it's possible in a lvl9-jewel with that max-damage.

/End of OT.

Well, to be fair, the only reason that jewel is so nice is because of the level requirement. I doubt you used very many 12 max/lvl 9 req jewels for crafting because they're quite rare :D So rest easy, a 12 max dmg jewel with lvl 50 req is worthless.

*phew*

I recall some 9~12 damage jewels, but to be honest I don't remember how many of those had level 9 req.

Sorry for the OT!

To get back on topic...

Last few weeks i was doing LK and Trav runing with my new (1st) patriarch. And i really really wanted to run them until i get one of the high end runes. And that happened a day ago (I was lazy to post :p)

Lo from Trav run.
Ber from LK run

I should give Council's and chest's some time to breath (do some Baal for Tyrael's) and than I'm comming back...

I've just spent 60 Hel runes rolling myself a near-perfect 'Insight' (1.07)

Code:
Insight 
Thresher 
RalTirTalSol 
Two Hand Damage: 81 - 844 
Durability: 33 of 33 
Required Level: 53 
Required Strength: 142 
Required Dexterity: 108 
Fingerprint: 0x87a5e1b 
Item Level: 87 
Version: Expansion 
[highlight]Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped [/highlight]
+35% Faster Cast Rate 
[highlight]300% Enhanced Damage [/highlight] (250, really)
+9 to Minimum Damage 
208% Bonus to Attack Rating 
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage 
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames) 
[highlight]+5 to Critical Strike [/highlight] (I'll let the 4% DS go)
All Stats +5 
+2 to Mana after each Kill 
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal 
4 Sockets (4 used) 
Socketed: Ral Rune 
Socketed: Tir Rune 
Socketed: Tal Rune 
Socketed: Sol Rune

Why? Cause War Cry freakin needs all mana recovery it can get.

@Greebo: That's a sexy stick. I am having the worst luck finding eth elite polearms since starting SP. In fact, I found my first today. A CV. I don't like CVs. :(

@Klonki: Thanks. The jewel is two points off perfect for a Carbuncle Jewel of Wrath. Good enough for me, I suppose. I might try to make some competition for your Bash Barb, provided I can get a rush some time. Might have to pay somebody.

And to avoid straying too OT, here's a Greyler drop:

JMksB.jpg
:D

Last edited:

I found my third Ber!!!! Completely unextected from a unique boss in Catacombs as I was running to get my dead body at Andariel's... I had to let my merc kill the monster to have a safe way out from Andariel and WTF?!? A Ber???

Now I have three Ber which gives me the option to cube a Jah and still have a Ber for Enigma. What to make it in?? What to do?? I am in shock here...

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x362/queenEmD2/Ber.jpg

Now I have three Ber which gives me the option to cube a Jah and still have a Ber for Enigma. What to make it in?? What to do?? I am in shock here...
It really depends on your play style and what your goals are. I would suggest making 'enigma' if you want to run 85 areas to find grailers or pursue level 99 (non-sorc). Enigma will make both of these tasks much easier and more enjoyable.

If you want to do either of the above but with a sorc you might be best using two of the ber's to make 'infinity' if you use RWM.

If you want to make a massive amount of characters with varying builds I believe you would find more enjoyable ways of using the ber runes. 'Beast' comes to mind since it opens up a ton of build options.

If you do decide to make 'enigma' the base of choice around here is breast plate although there are many other options. Pretty much anything with low str req is ideal.

And, since this is the IFT here is what I have found lately in the council.
Vex, Cham, and a nice skiller.
Code:
Chilling Grand Charm of Sustenance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 53
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x3409be78
+31 to Life
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

Hmm... I guess you are right. Enigma was the first thing that came to mind. I want to MF in the 85 areas and also get a char to 99. So then the Eneigma makes sense.

I don't really like sorcesses mainly due to the many immunes in Hell, which ever skill tree you go for. I made an orb-it-aller and got super-tired of her in the end. I mat:ed her but then stripped her and deleted the char. Maybe I would enjoy it more if my merc had an Infinity? And a sorc with an Infinity would be an excellent MFer to perhaps give me a Jah one day. I could keep one Ber and wait for a Jah...

Beast I will never make, same reason I won't make a shapeshifter. I want to see my equipment :)

Sweet decisions :)

Make nigma into a gothic plate ^^

Grats queenEM. Do you play self-found? If not, you can trade a Ber(+ something, depending on who you trade with) for a Jah. That way your third Ber pays half of an Infinity. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High