The New CORRECT Cold Mastery

BlizzardSox

Sep 25, 2021
Why are all theese well know fake paid streamers advertising the ideea that cold mastery is now bugged ?

It is very evident and obivous that now its working as it should. It is imoral, ilogic and stupid to have in a PC GAME (u forget it's a game or what ?) enemies that u cannot damage in single player. PERIOD !

But the people who have been playing for 20 years dont like it now that its working fair for new players, and they want to make it look like a bug, when the thing finally got fixed.

I have cannot be frozen on me (which would be an imunity to freeze right ?) in hell diff.....WHY DO I GET FROZEN ? cause it's hell, they hav max level skill....as a sorc has max level cold master or even more than that....ofc u should be able to damage every single monster in the game once u maxed out.

Everyone saying that cold mastery breaking imunities is a bug, is just a fake actor trying to make an already very hard game, even harder, just cause they know every single thing in the game.

It like saying u dont want to encourage d2pjs...but they say the name of the site on every live stream :)))))))))))))

So yeah....cold mastery has finally gotten to a normal working as it should point. Cheers. At least blizzard does 1-2 good things after 50 wrong ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Nokk
I'm playing D2 for 20 years and I have no problem with cold mastery breaking cold immunity in D2R. Perhaps it's a bug, perhaps it isn't. It's Blizzard who's making the rules, not us, so perhaps they might change this. Until then I'm going to take advantage of it, maxing cold mastery of my blizzard sorc. Unfortunately, most cold immunes in hell mode are unbreakable, i.e. their cold immunity is well beyond 100%, so cold mastery (which probably works at 1/5 strength when it's about cold res beyond 100%) might no break it.

Even when being immune to freezing, holy freeze slows you. That''s OK because it's not just freezing, but *holy* freeze. There are other kinds of slowing that are not cold-related BTW, like the "slows target by 75%" of Kelpie Snare.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High