The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Oh and I believe this is the second time I was in MYLO / LYLO this one went better .... last time I was lynched for leaving the toilet seat up.

I remember that game, one of my two perfect wins, good times, good times....

You were right on with Zokar almost immediately. I was impressed.

I'm a little disappointed that 2/4 vig kills this game were wasted. One was NKed (pyro) and the other was used to double kill Drixx. Gory, did it feel any better to kill him twice since you were forced to kill him once, anyway?

Also too bad Goldtru didn't listen to Gory when he suggested she fake her name claim. Mafia could have won pretty easily from that point I think.

We also didn't anticipate lightning rod + party host until the day we realized what the reward was and what the conditions for that reward was. We immediately realized that Drixx was 95+% sure to get the award. I felt so bad reading the mafia's night actions.

I was dissappointed too....WHY YOU KILL ME MAFIA???

Also blood swap was in this game....such lol....

P.S. Here is this:

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/a5255ZfMZyU

Mostly me trying to kill PharPiss.

Some more thoughts, because I realized my early ones were pure criticism:

I really really really like all the unique roles that were functional. Cool stuff going on, especially with, as mentioned before, the replayer and ability stealing vig. A thought: If the ability stealing vig steals someones expended x-shot, would they get their own shots of it?

Some more thoughts, because I realized my early ones were pure criticism:

I really really really like all the unique roles that were functional. Cool stuff going on, especially with, as mentioned before, the replayer and ability stealing vig. A thought: If the ability stealing vig steals someones expended x-shot, would they get their own shots of it?
We decided that no it should not work for expended shots. However, thief vig steals all prizes and penalties...

Well, at the time I said it was a more townie move than shooting Bad Ash, it seemed like BA was actually a town aligned player and Zokar's target, and would continue to be around with investigative power, so Zokar shooting Flubb (who I deemed likely to be out of shots) was more townie than shooting Bad Ash, given the info available at the time.

Obviously once all the end of day stuff happened, it would have been better for town (but not Bad Ash) if Zokar had shot BA instead ... but that's only the case in hindsight.

For the record it's never a good move to shoot a flubbucket...

never

I become more and more concerned about Zokar. Ladies, we must spirit him away to the EU area for some gentle music and soft lighting and see if that helps. ;)

I become more and more concerned about Zokar. Ladies, we must spirit him away to the EU area for some gentle music and soft lighting and see if that helps. ;)

Sadly, unless somebody sends me a link, I'll probably never find it :(

Seriously, dude, hanging around in a lake clothed in white samite at this time of year is not good for the health. Samite isn't as waterproof as it sounds. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High