The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

That is not logic... if danny is scum and says nothing, he dies. On a team with so few many players, that's a huge impact. If he does speak up, he looks town, gets to live, probably stays under the radar and is a pretty decent setup.

best case scenario for town is that flubb is neutral and i am neutral and danny gets saved and he pics a mafia to kill, that's pretty damn pro town right there.

worst case is flubb is town, bad ash is town, i'm neutral and danny is town and you lynch a townie, that's 4 dead townies (3 today and 1 shortly after) which is pretty anti town.

I'm fine with either one.

Valid point on the best play for a scum danny being to not speak up. I still don't see why a town danny wouldn't speak up however. I suppose if danny is our cop or something, and doesn't trust you, then it's reasonable to not speak up...in any other circumstances however, I don't think it makes any sense to not speak up, unless he's dead.

Much bad grammar was used in the last post. Please read it again, with imagination, and some hyphens, colons and stuff.

*embarrassed*

The last thing I'd say is if a neutral is trying to take out potential 3-4 townies, that's just bad form. And makes no sense to me.

In terms of logout, if people think he is the VI does that mean we should not lynch him? It also could easily be a ploy to avoid a lynch.

Do we even know for sure that the poison will actually kill Danny after a certain time frame? Your assumption that "if Danny doesn't come out, then it's a play by town" has me significantly upset. Especially considering BA's claim of "Murderer"

I am not under any posting restrictions. At this point in time, all I know for sure is that I was awarded a penalty called "Tree Hugger".

I haven't posted today, because I really have no idea what to say. I know some questions were asked of me, I'll get to it. We're only not quite halfway through the day, so, I believe there is time.

If I have been asked something pertinent, please repost. I'm getting lost in the thread.

Also, I'm confused. Is VI a role, or a term coined for idiots who can't play this game very well?

Do we even know for sure that the poison will actually kill Danny after a certain time frame? Your assumption that "if Danny doesn't come out, then it's a play by town" has me significantly upset. Especially considering BA's claim of "Murderer"

I am not under any posting restrictions. At this point in time, all I know for sure is that I was awarded a penalty called "Tree Hugger".

I haven't posted today, because I really have no idea what to say. I know some questions were asked of me, I'll get to it. We're only not quite halfway through the day, so, I believe there is time.

If I have been asked something pertinent, please repost. I'm getting lost in the thread.

Sorry, I call BS. When I was penalized I was told what the penalty's name was and what it did to me. Pretending you don't know anything more than "tree hugger" is an outright lie.

My vote is on you and stays on you. If you flip town listener I'll eat my boxer shorts and record it for everyone to see.

"Tree Hugger".

Those Canadians do have a sense of humor. Sigh.

Sorry, I call BS. When I was penalized I was told what the penalty's name was and what it did to me. Pretending you don't know anything more than "tree hugger" is an outright lie.

My vote is on you and stays on you. If you flip town listener I'll eat my boxer shorts and record it for everyone to see.

I agree with you that him not knowing it is BS.

Has there been a vote count yet where somebody had voted for logoutzero? If not, I'd like to get one.

Do you swear? Because I am willing to BEG to be lynched, JUST TO SEE YOU EAT IT!

Again with the wordcrafting, you have one hell of a silver tongue.

I meant to say that, I don't know if I did something to earn the penalty, or if it's just a part of the game. Here's the best I can do, without Copy+Paste my PM.

You have received a penalty: Tree Hugger

Your vote will not count the next day phase

Question for you Drixx:

Are you trying to prove that I am scum, that you are town, or both? Have you claimed an alignment yet?

I really, really, REALLY want to see this video. I will send you money to have it burned to a DVD and mailed to me in Physical Form. I'd even give you my address and everything. Flip me, I BEG you. 100%, balls to bones, I will flip town.

@BA: You recieved an award, I received a penalty.

I promise to you, that if Drixx is willing to be truthful and honest, his penalty post/PM will be exactly the same as mine.

In fact, if he doesn't corroborate my penalty message, it proves he is scum. He has no reason to lie here, and I have none either.

Also, someone asked which vote of mine was serious. I'm still stuck on Drixx. But, his response ~may~ help him here.

Also, I wanted to make sure everyone understands something.

My role power is passive. I don't have to activate it, or target anyone to get my results. Just keep that in mind when you flip me.

I just want to say something too. I'm sorry for bumping, it is quite against my nature.

I really think that it is in the town's best interest to lynch me, today. My actions have resulted in the death of a teammate, and, I feel I will continue to cause more damage, the longer I am left in the game.

Mafia has absolutely no reason to NK me, because for whatever reason, my listening results aren't accomplishing anything for the town, and in fact, are benefiting mafia. I kind of have to assume, that as of now, I will be one of the last townies to be assassinated, because of that.

So, if I could vote, I would vote like this.

Vote: logoutzero

I honestly feel like a bull in a fine china shop. The only thing I can do is more damage, and, honestly, I didn't come into this game thinking about it as a team effort, more like a free for all. I realize now, it's a team game, with a team goal. Take what you want, spin this away. I will not try to defend myself any further. I feel like I am beating a dead horse.

Ok... lets play your game for a moment. A bit of quid pro quo shall we? If you really want me to help town, then this is the way that I am willing to help. If Danny helps me win, I'll give him final say over who to kill. If he doesn't, then I'll just stick to my original plan. Sound reasonable?

I was kind of tempted to claim Danny today, I am not Danny, but I was thinking about claiming it.

In that case

Vote: Logoutzero

Zokar got super drunk and fell in the beef broth! Nooooo! Zokar, I'll always remember you as my first OMGUS. :x

What do you think of what thefranklin said about his results on flubbucket and also flubbuckets actions today?
I see you've notice the townie bulge in my townie pants. I get that reaction quite frequently. :smug:

That's enough information for me. Doesn't matter exactly how you got my info, that you can is enough for me to consider you as I do. Granted, there are likely PR out there that is stronger and maybe Drixx really is one, but I have significantly less cause to actually believe any of them. You got my role somehow... good enough for me.
My purpose for choo-choo-choosing you was to verify you and Bad Ash and myself in one fell swoop.

I'm awesome. Go me!!

I was penalized with Amnesia, and I therefore forgot that I had a power for a duration which I'll keep to myself. Let's just say that I was a little irritated with the mods when I read it and if they post everyone's personal QT at the end of the game you all will see what I had to say about that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High