The Moo Moo Rune Project!

After so many hours of farming I don't think I would be satisfied with anything less.
Ten hours of farming and the high Rune to drop is, oh my God, a Zod rune.
This is my second Zod in D2r and fifth in my D2 career.

Zod2.png
Last 3 drops from Cows were 2 Chams and one Zod.

And our updated stash.
That second Row is so shiny with all the Bers and Jahs that I have.

runes.jpg

Last edited:
LET’S GOOOOOO!

Awesome drop, dude!

EDIT: That’s an interesting distribution… the lack of Ber and Jah is puzzling… not what I’d expect.

• Love
Reactions: Excalibur
I actually really enjoy cows... my Furyzon isn't *quite* up to the level I'd want to be able to really shred through, but I've been running the area for bases with 0% MF. Had a few decent runes drop, but nothing crazy yet.

There is something really satisfying about lining up a massive crowd of cows and then firing off some lightning fury and watching them all drop in unison.

How come everyone hates cows?
I have leveled 2x FuryZons to 99 in 1.07 and 3rd is at 93 now IIRC. That's a lot of cows. And I have done that only to level up other toons for other versions!

In 1.07 there is no "players" command so I have to create a 8 player MP game after every clear. 1.07 is why I hate cows =)

m4ke

I have leveled 2x FuryZons to 99 in 1.07 and 3rd is at 93 now IIRC. That's a lot of cows. And I have done that only to level up other toons for other versions!

In 1.07 there is no "players" command so I have to create a 8 player MP game after every clear. 1.07 is why I hate cows =)

m4ke
If I recall correctly Cows were THE place to level up a character in 1.07 right?

After a long break I think I will be coming back to Cows. Don't have the patience for LK and I need to complete this project otherwise I can't really develop any new chars since everyone needs runes. So unhappy there's no loot filter yet. 😔
You got this! Looking forward to seeing those drops.

• Love
My Necro's Bramble needs 70k Gold per Durability so I am running out of money quite quickly.
Thought the best way to get some gold was with my LK Assassin. Open some chests and pick up some items since her inventory is empty and wow! In my whole D2 Career this is the first time I get a HR from LK!

Vex.png
um.png
mal.png

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High