The Mondaily

John Remedy

Jul 17, 2007
The Mondaily

RL: Getting some chores done, including filling out the government census. One of my survey sites is down, so no free money today. Listened to the Bill Hicks documentary while I did some work on the PC, nothing I didn't know, and the visuals were really distracting, but it was very good to hear the friends and family speak of such a great man.

D2: Thinking about it...

OVG: Watched a couple of Minecraft videos, and I'm thinking about firing that up. Crysis 2 looks awesome, but horribly dumbed-down for consoles. Either way, I can't afford it. WoW is going well with TRM, Pijus and RL friends, but it's such a timesponge.

EDIT: I've just realised it's Tuesday. Sigh. I blame WoW.

Re: The Mondaily

RL: Today is the day to learn some web programming..

D2: Maybe later on, have some projects started after a recent restart. Maybe I'll start a travirunner barb, although I'm lacking all the weapons that do any kind of damage :p

RL: writing this with my phone at work, just got time for some lunch. Got a lovely chat with monique tonight... I hate chats about feelings :p

D2: will probably do a bit tonight, still working on the first character for my ultimate untwinked zealot guide - for which I still need a few experienced zealots to add their experiences to the final version. I should probably post about it some time :p

OVG: there's others? :S

RL: Work! Recess is over, but it's surprisingly calm here this week. I also have a mound of personal paperwork to finish, including my taxes (nothing like the last second), a housing application for next semester, and a cover letter for a campaign job this summer.

D2: Started a Fury Druid yesterday, currently level 17. I have all the end-game gear I need besides a 'Fortitude' (back to LK runs I guess), and am looking forward to leveling him concurrently with a LFzon I'll be starting soon. As for today -- probably a few runs of Meph/LK. Waiting to run Council until I finish my now level 76 IK Barb.

OVG: New patch in LoL today, so I may play one or two -- although it was a very empty patch and the new champion is a troll/April Fools joke/whatever. I swear that company is run by children with really bad senses of humor.

RL: Busy. Real busy.

After moving into my house at the end of 2009 i pretty much cleared out most of what was growing in my backyard early 2010. Later on during the summer i expanded my terrace. And now, well last Saturday, i got to put something back in the ground. So after about 1,5 years of barren ground i finally got something growing there again. The plants still need to grow a bit though, but still looking better already.
After that, on Sunday, i got to look into my wall which is moist. And that's not a good thing. So i got to go to a place everybody loves, the crawlspace (hopefully i translated this correctly). Didn't find anything there. So on Monday i asked a guy that lives a few doors down and does some construction to take a look at it. He couldn't find the problem either. Most likely it's coming from my neighbours. Now i had to find a company that specializes in finding out where this comes from. So i've made an appointment with them for friday at which point i hope to know what causes it. After that it still needs to be fixed and only after that my wall can be fixed and also needs to be repainted entirely (otherwise you get a difference in colour). I just hope they'll find and fix it soon and the insurancecompany coöperates. Sigh.

After work today, i also got a haircut, which was really overdue. Followed by a quick bit of grocery shopping. When i got home i found a letter about some company wanting to come by next week to install a RF chip into my meter. At a time at which i'm at work. I mean why do it at a convenient time, right? That kinda po'd me, since i got the same letter several months ago and i called them to let them know that i didn't want that chip installed. And now i'm getting the same freakin' letter again. My first thought was to just let it go and see what happen if they showed up next week when i'm not there. But i suspect i'll get billed for not letting them know. So i guess i'll have to call them tomorrow and tell them i don't want that thing. Again. Maybe i should tell them i'll send them a bill if i have to call them about this again, some phone-expenses, not to mention the time i'm putting in :).

Tomorrow and the day after i'll be doing sports in the evening so those are filled too. And i've even left some things out that i've either done or still have to do. I actually had to make a list to keep track of everything.

D2: When i can find the time Baal is getting all my loving. And i should be able to put some runs in tonight.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High