The massive loss of posts.

Makhlath

Aug 14, 2003
The massive loss of posts.

For me personally this is no biggie, even though getting 4 reply-receipts in my mail that I can't read is making me insanely curious.

But. What about the hours and hours people have spent making profession guides for the different forums. Seems to me absolutely everything is gone. I've been visiting these forums multiple times a day to view the various guides to learn from the more experienced players that play Diablo.

If these threads are truly gone forever, its a great loss for this community...

-Mak

I would think that anybody that has created any sort of guide would still have a copy of it.

Hi All,

The DB table decided to delete itself earlier and the backup was corrupt.

This is the explanation from Rushster and all I can say is OUCH !

Our customers would go beserk if we "lost" their production systems and the backup turned out to be crap. Thankfully this is only a posting forum, so the losses aren't critical.

ZappanFan in reading : You might want to check your "stickies" ... they are not working / empty.

Regards Syxx

Hi ZappaFan,

Please ignore my previous comment, re the "Stickies". I see you are on the ball, and already sorting this out.

Regards Syxx.

ZappaFan said:
I would think that anybody that has created any sort of guide would still have a copy of it.

I agree :)

But I've been as many others using these forums as an encyclopedia for information. By using the search tools here you usually find answers to whatever problem you have. Not only the guides, but also general debate and discussion on countless topics.

I'm not a frequent poster here, but a definate frequent reader. Hmm maybe I actually will get some work done while at work now :)

-Mak

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High