The Lords of the Green daily

skiffcz

Sep 23, 2007
The Lords of the Green daily

Er ... did you guys manage not to hang yourselves on the slide (or where the heck bassano wanted to take you) :crazyeyes:

And the others :wave:

RL: Recovering (and before you start your "just five beers", Id love to remind you that my only sleep was 2 hours in the train with some ukraine hitmen and prostitutes piled all over the place)

Special group hug to our beloved moderator! :wine: We love you! :grouphug:

D2:*falls asleep like a dead parrot*

Re: The Lords of the Green daily

RL: Max, our guest Airedale*, needed to go outside at 4:30am. I have been up since then. We were going to rake leaves today, however the weather had something to say about that as there's about an inch of snow on the ground.

* - Normally we have two, but the in-laws are on vacation so now we have three.

D2: Definitely. Actually, its getting booted up right n...

Last edited:

(...) in the train with some ukraine hitmen and prostitutes piled all over the place (...)

Errr. What? Also, wow.

D2: Back to council

RL: Going to a football (soccer for those on the other side of the pond) game with my dad.

--Greebo

RL: I'm feeling so feeble. Might have something to do with empty beer cans and the fact that I stayed up for 22 hours.

D2: A Council run here and there. I'm getting a little fed up, though. No high runes in two weekends. Okay, a Gul last Saturday.

RL: Going to a 6 hour marriage conference today, bet you can't guess who's idea that was...

D2: Played my exposure tourney sorc a little this morning

RL: Trying to reset my sleep schedule. Zommmmmmmmbie.

D2: Did quite a bit of LKing. Scored a Gul and a Vex. Sweet.

RL: Fried breakfast. Watched The Walking Dead.

D2: Only if TRM's online.

OVG: Started Morrowind... again.

RL: Apparently back with gf (at least casually) which is good if complicated. Went out in birmingham last night for a pretty decent amoun of fun times with some old friends.

Gonna spend the evening digesting indian food, playing some poker and...

D2: Finally decided on my LLD character, so gonna get that going

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High