The Last Motel mini-game

I will answer any question asked of me with complete honesty. If I had any information I would gladly supply it, but unfortunately I don't. :-/

It's okay, I'm just buggin' ya. What do you think of the players so far? Reads?

I voted for you just once but I was told I had to bold it to make it official. Sorry, my bad.
Maybe I messed up because i am a girl and i wasn't making a sandwich.

Awkward self deprecating humour. Scum tell? I dunno feels kinda non genuine.

voting me is never right

This is a lie, it's always right and should happen frequently :p

I feel trolled playing this game. We sure those new guys aren't all the same person?

Or are they all you?! Whatcha think about that, guy?

Ok. I'm around and able to change, but I'll be going with gut intuition on this one.

Unvote: Fungus
Vote: Caluin Graye

I felt his dig on Sath was either mafia distancing or something he could suggest and allow others to pursue.

Why not say that before instead of voting for no apparant reason?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I said gut instinct. Then when you didn't like that I explained which post gave me that instinct.

I could have said it before, yes. I didn't bother

I'm not against a no lynch, either

I felt his dig on Sath was either mafia distancing or something he could suggest and allow others to pursue.

You asked Sathoris a question in such a way as to suggest that you're possibly a form of lie detector. ("Quote this post in your answer, please"). None of the town roles fit a lie detector, which means that you're either faking it or a non-town role. I can't figure out why you would be trying to fake a lie detector role.

What's interesting to me is that Sathoris either didn't notice this, or didn't bother to follow up on it when he answered you. Neither of those fit his expected behaviour pattern, in my opinion.

Vote Count:

American Badass (1) : [strike]Goryani[/strike], dlashloofa
FungusShobs (0) : [strike]Pharphis[/strike]
Sathoris (1) : AmericanBadass
Caluin Graye (1) : Pharphis
Pharphis (2) : BipolarChemist, Goryani

Three hours to go.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High