The Isle Of Misfit Players 01/28

Neo - Prez was the 1 watching your accts... at least he even posted on the last thread - b4 the database got all screwed up. And he asked where u were....

I didn't know he deleted your chars... that sux.

And being banned from your clan, b/c of what u did now that's low... actually I was talking to GS-Abomination (sp?) and he said that a good portion of the clan was playing Planetside...

Jaffy!I r need cdkeys!HOokzor me the upzor!
Kyle,even though I don't really know you,I'm offering some advice.Just go to her,and ask her to her face if she wants to break up with you,because I suspect,and I hope I'm wrong,is that she is pulling this entire act so that the breaking up would be easier to do.If she does say yes,then break up with her and try to get over her.

Or you can do the manly thing and kill this Brad guy in teh face

WingBlade said:
Neo - Prez was the 1 watching your accts... at least he even posted on the last thread - b4 the database got all screwed up. And he asked where u were....

I didn't know he deleted your chars... that sux.

And being banned from your clan, b/c of what u did now that's low... actually I was talking to GS-Abomination (sp?) and he said that a good portion of the clan was playing Planetside...

Wing, for the record it WAS NOT Prez or Rachil, I forgot to send the e-mail out to them. It was either GS-Cowboy or GS-Majesty (Those would be the accounts, Cowboy had just started HC, and I'm not sure if he hangs around GAT. Majesty doesn't play D2, but would order the deletion of my chars upon hearing that I had unused HoZ and multiple other "good" items) You probably talked to someone under the account name MercenaryGuild1.

It is a funny thing though, upon looking at the logs of the vote (vote to ban me) the people in attendance were ALL recruited by me... I guess people don't have any loyalty to the people that made them who they are :sadness:

NeoHydragen said:
It is a funny thing though, upon looking at the logs of the vote (vote to ban me) the people in attendance were ALL recruited by me... I guess people don't have any loyalty to the people that made them who they are :sadness:

Neo,

Come back to us, we lub you.

Dubby come back too...Kat miss Dubby.

Well it over, i showed up at the party tonight, and she was there with the guy she cheated on me with.. And i lost it, i went out side puched the crap out of a table( i think i broke my knuckle). Then they got up and left... Well i called him told him to get his *** back up here, because it going down. I dont know wy but i just lost it. All i could think about was pounding his face into the dirt... Well he wouldnt come... Finally we got his best friend to get him up there. I went out side... but unfortunatly about 10 people followed me.(people i didnt want out there... people that were just there to watch.... Not the ones i need for moral support and help if i needed) well here comes the people out side, and said that if we dont get inside, or leave he is calling the cops. Well im not risking arrest, i would like to keep my record clean like it is... So i went back inside... Well so did she and brad.... And they started grinding right in front of me... Thats when i lost it... But instead of taking it out on him... I Walked past her gave her the finger... walked outside and just reaked havoc on the pavilion outside.. I dont know wy i have never lost it like this... I have never ever been this angry, i have never had the urge to fight some one like this... Its not me... And now the one person i need the most to help me... isnt here... I dont know what to do... I just called me dad had him pick me up, and know im sitting here on the comp... Thinking... With an ice pack on my knuckle because i think i broke it... This isnt me... I just need some time to think. I cant put up with this anymore.

Ka0s047 said:
I just need some time to think. I cant put up with this anymore.

I've read your posts and haven't replied to any of them because I realize that there isn't anything I can say that you'll actually "hear" at this point. I feel compelled to share some wisdom with you. Keep in mind that wisdom is experience gained too late. ;)

1. She ain't worth it...
2. The hurt will go away...
3. You'll find someone better...
4. Cry if you feel like it... but refer back to number one.
5. You'll be the better man to let them have each other... let him find out on his own (leopards don't change their spots)
6. Anger is a waste of energy (unless you can channel that into 6 wins in the next tournament :p )

I know they all sound like cliches.... but if you save this and read it in six months or a year, I guarantee you'll agree with everything I said. Your bound to see them together again... next time, just chuckle and keep walking. My two cents anyway...

What Wayfaring said is true... most of the time. Definitely at your age (I guess I'm probably one of the older guys here...tho' I know some are around my age ;)).
When you get a little older, sometimes good people do bad/silly things: then as hard as it may be, it can be worth fighting for.
For now - hear what she has to say, enter discussions with an open mind and a clear head. Don't do anything rash... but in the long term, if you can't trust her, you can't be her partner.

Oh... and hi all!

Just ignore the girl.She isn't worth it.This is high school ******** drama,and you don't need to partake in any of it.Ignore her,and ignore brad.Let them have each other.It's not like the romance will go anywhere.Concentrate on your wrestling and your studies and looking back,I won't say you will laugh,but you will realize she wasn't worth it.

Ka0s047 said:
DAMN IT THIS IS NOT MY DAY. ARGHHHHHHH
Im not gana retype that whole damn post.... it consited of me being pissed at the word because i got a phone call from some one saying that my g/f is messing around with some one else.... AHHHHHHH I dont know what the hell im gana do, im shure you dont wana hear this but i gatta let off some steam some were and my knuckles are turning purple and starting to hurt... Im so damn mad i cant even type and im shaking uncontrolably. Screw it all....
Hit her in the face with a wrench. Or, failing that, a shovel. (Plus, with a shovel, you can multi-task. Useful for both bludgeoning and digging that shallow grave afterwards.)

Kyle, at least u had the mindset not to start fighting esp since those "others" that went to watch prob would end up pounding you. Well u wanted to in the beginning, but then you stopped yourself.

Something I want to point out to you, and I'm sure many Misfits and others will totally agree. DO NOT base your thinking when you are under extreme duress or emotional means. Emotions have a very big effect on clouding your judgement. Most people are very irrational when they allow their emotions to lead them. Most MISTAKES are made when emotions are not in check,

Your probably very upset and your world seems inside out.... Yes it's gonna take time for you to feel better. Who knows, there might be another person(s) who cares and feels for you, and they were waiting for the proper time to ask you.

Wish ya the best of luck.

Sincerely....... Wing :thumbsup:

Hi my name is Norm and I am a Misfit

Greetings to all! Call me Norm. I am finally posting here after months of having my nose squished up against the glass, peering in. Many of you know me already, having played with me - Paladin of true heart, collecter of truly crappy items (no smart comments, Kat!), fearless (some might say dumb) goofball who charges in without thinking sometimes to his eternal chagrin. To all of you, thanks for taking me in.

A little background on me FYI: Kat (and Kook and John and Digger) and I go way back, to the early days of old Diablo and the cracks in the earth in Tristram (well maybe it was Diablo II) and I think she will still vouch for me even with all my faults as a D player (tell me you will, Kat! BTW nice avatar). To Kat, Kook, Louis, Mike, Kev, Wing, Mr. Cheng and everyone else I've had the good fortune to have run with, thanks again for all the help! To those of you I have yet to meet in the game, I look forward to the day when we can slay the monsters together!

Look me up in the following accounts: nornagest, bridgeofsighs, oblivionexpress.

My heart soars for Pub and Phur! My heart is saddened for you Kyle. The sun rose today and it will tomorrow too, though it may not seem like it right now. Like Wing says, many fine people are out there, looking for a connection.

Norm

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High