the Hc what am I listeneing to thread

Re: the Hc what am I listeneing to thread

I usually do Pandora while i play and its based around AC/DC which gets me a big range of stuff poping up from Beetles, Zep to Metallica and Megadeath. I like Heavy Metal but alot of the new crap just stinks.

Ozzy Rules.....

I usually do Pandora while i play and its based around AC/DC which gets me a big range of stuff poping up from Beetles, Zep to Metallica and Megadeath. I like Heavy Metal but alot of the new crap just stinks.

So freaking true, I love heavy metal, but just not the schtuff being producing these days. The 80's and early 90's had the best metal. Actually, however, some of the European heavy metal out there today is pretty good and adventurous.

Ozzy Rules.....

So freaking false, at least in my opinion. :p

Ozzy Rules.....

The problem is that the record companies borked somewhere along the way and went from grabbing the new bands that were different to piling on bands that are the same. Ever notice how most of the new rock/metal bands on the radio all sound the same?

A while back there were more than a few articles about sounth synthesis software being able to determine if music is good or not. Something sort of tells me that they, the record companies in general, used that stuff and right now it's sort of destroying the music flow in a really weird way. Maybe it's not. It could be like everything else in this generation that's been turned into a "science," but totally failed.
Instead of getting a crap band and it bombing, they're all crap bands and since it's all the same crap you can't really tell it's crap anymore...unless you dig older music or go out of your way to search for bands that aren't in the mainstream.

Don't be fooled by them, though. There's ****loads of great music out there that's new. The big music machine has failed and keeps failing, not that we need them at all anymore.

Well, that's enough ranting in the Hardcore forum for one day. Party on, Garth!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High