The Future of Mafia games in general

Do we stay here for Mafia or Go?

• Stay here

• Move to Mafiascum.net

• Undecided,

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're from Australia right? That's the tough part with votes and start of day night cycles. I tend to do my day/night starts after I get home from work when I have time to sit and get it done, rather than earlier in the day when I'm at work and am usually on a smart phone...like now.

Maybe we can find a way to alternate hosts on both sides of the pond so that day night times are varied?

I'm up for playing another, as if someone else wants to mod.

I should point out that I attempted to contact Bad Ash via email and other channels with some assistance from Dredd.

No response as of yet. The email did not bounce back however.

Appreciate you. I read 'em. I am just slow these days. Life gets in the way! Let's mafia it up?

Oh, man, if Bad Ash is going to play mafia, I'll need to rig up a rug with wifi.

Since it looks like we have a decent group now and will likely be staying here... maybe we should do a new list with mods in the queue for who has next, etc. and what theme, if any.

I have one in mind based on The Witcher 3, but it's on the back burner. As I'm hosting my second in light of Drixx being unavailable, this is my last hosted game for the time being.

Looks like you guys got this all worked out so I'm going to unpin this thread. :)

I say we pin him to the wall. I know the source of his powers you know. He is weak in sunlight.

I am currently seconded, too, but hoping I will be made permanent very soon.

Good talk.

Who's up for modding (or even co modding) a game?

I figure if we can figure out who is able to mod/co mid we can work something out.

I can mod or co mod.. just want to play one first.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High