The Ancient Pindlecow Triathlon! - A casual mf tournament.

I've discovered that in the vast majority of cases, one pays for the superior name, not the stat superior gives. In this case, even if there was no extra dura, I'd still ral repair. The extra dura actually helps cut down or ral usage =)

Regarding the GMB, I really prefer WF as bowa weapon, so it is very likely it'll collect bnet nostalgy dust in a stash until the end of time, or until I decide to start trading.

Thanks everyone, esp Coju for hosting! Shame that I didn't get single a little sooner, then I would have pwnt y'all ;)

congrats everyone!
I blame school for my lack of participation after insisting we do some AT and cows :p

For pindy im gunna vote for

1. Helvete for teh windeh!
2. 8D for the cham
3. NDakota for the eth GA

For AT my votes are

1. Grisu - Dweb, Perf Arachs, Eth Steelrends, niiiiiiiice stuff
2. NDakota - Well, perf maras and eth madness on some nice itemz!
3. Helv - this was a really close category, on another day I may have put you in #2 but alas...

Really enjoyed this guys! We should do it again, minus cows ;)

Pindle vote:
1. 8D - Seriously impressive showing, massive number of runs, great items.
2. Helvete - Hydra bow :)
3. Grisu - I don't have the scourge, so I'm jealous.

AT Vote:
1. Grisu - All great
2. Helvete
3. Twibz

AT just was super fun for me, it really looked like everyone had a great go of it and I'm happy for everyone :)

Cows: I didn't do cows!!

Great tourney guys! Really low key, so I never really felt pressured, but it was some good peripheral motivation and I found a lot of things I need.

Re: The Ancient Pindlecow Triathlon! (A casual mf tournament.)

I thinks my top 5 coming later today when i am back home.
:thumbup:
-----------------------
My hobbies: fun with games friv and watch youtube daily..!

Re: The Ancient Pindlecow Triathlon! (A casual mf tournament.)

I thinks my top 5 coming later today when i am back home.
:thumbup:
-----------------------
My hobbies: fun with games friv and watch youtube daily..!

I can't wait to see then, mamababa!

@ mamababa im afraid the end date was monday for the last category so you are out :/ join in our next one though if you are serious about staying around.

and do an intro thread :)

Yes, an intro thread would be quite spectacular. :balloons:
Since it's Thursday:
The winner of the Pindleskin portion:
[highlight] EightDigitSin![/highlight] With 11 points!
Second place went to helvete with 5 points, and that great State NorthDakota, came in third.

The victor from Ancient Tunnels is:
[highlight]Grisu![/highlight] with 8 points!
Second place went to NorthDakota, with 7 points, and helvete came in third.

And, the overall winner of the AncientPindleCow Triathlon is: bbrrrrrrrddkdkdnkmdmdkmfdkmfkdnfdmf
[highlight]Twibz![/highlight] with zero points in the voting, but since he was the only nominee, he won!

Now, on to the cows...
I dreaded this moment, but it must be done. May the odds be forever in your favor.
There is only one way to find out who will win, and that is a fight to the death. The battlefield must be the cow sanctuary of doom.(Actually, blood moar is fine by me. I'd do strike out, but have not figured that out yet.) To prevent home field advantage, I, or another neutral party, will host (Spectators welcome!), and watch in silence the battle unfold.
(As long as you two are able to MP with forum rules.)
You'd have to use the mf equip that you have. Pre-buffs allowed. Winner would be victorious, and win the cow portion!
If the two participants would PM me with their responses, that would be great!

Oh, everybody wins 16 internets. "Special" Internets. All for you.

*tosses internets in the air*

Btw, we need to do something like this, just based on act. Like five weeks of running, one week per act, ANY target legitimate as long as it's in that act.... This would make act 2 a little boring, as everyone would run AT and nothing else, but acts 1, 3, 5 should be interesting with their many options =)

I yield!

Not that it would be possible to PvP according to forum rules when I'm HC and helvete SC, but even if it was possible I would not want to risk to lose my -25% Lightning resist Griffon's and my 4LFacet JMoD to one stupid PvP mistake forever...esp. since I never PvP'd :p

So now we have an illegal and impossible PvP where both parties yilded :D

Seriously... Just make an exception to the rule where you have to participate in cows to vote?

Hmm... An SC and and hc... Shc....
Alright, alright, very nice sportsmanship. If anybody read Hunger games, you'd both lose. :p

all participants may vote for the cow leg. 24 hours.if still a tie, I'll cast a vote.

Nice suggestions helvete! the different acts sound fun. I'm sure for those who Mf regularly, that would be a change from the normal.

Helvete has my vote for cow category for his awezomez next MF idea :')

When can we get that running?

Here's an idea: Single pass MF run through Hell. Basically on hell mode, clear every area and dungeon exactly once, carrying MF gear.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High