Surprising Saturdaily

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Surprising Saturdaily

RL: Wow. Oddities abound. At around 9pm Friday night, I got a text from the xGF. It said, "Would you mind if I come over strictly as friends." ...I was surprised to say the least. An hour later she was here. We watched maybe a half hour of TV while she ate something, but the rest of the time we just sat around chatting. Some laughs were had, some harsh stuff was said that didn't relate directly to our former relationship... it was a little awkward, but it was cool at the same time. Since no one at work knows about our history, we still can't be ourselves when we're there... but tonight it was just us. She was a little drunk and I DID have a secret wish that she'd jump me. But we ended the night with a long hug and she just left a few minutes ago after a 3.5 hour visit. Totally random. But I hope it happens again. The question is: will it? Just so crazy how it all went down.

As for Saturday's plans: a lot less exciting than above. Sleeping, TV, video games.

D2: Potentially the PvP matchup set up by omg. Question is: do I have any applicable characters? Unknown. Haven't checked yet.

OVG: Didn't play a lick of GTA IV tonight; will get to it soon enough.

Re: Surprising Saturdaily

RL: Same old song and dance.

D2: Finished off normal and cleared the cowl level. A couple interesting drops. Tarnhelm and Cow King's Hooves. Probably play a little NM before crashing.

But I hope it happens again. The question is: will it? Just so crazy how it all went down.
Definitely call her back TRM. :) Let her know you appreciate the visit.

D2: Levelled my new nchantress to nightmare. Posted some stuff around here. Levelling again with a friend over tcp in about an hour or so.

RL: Having a gourmet seafood pizza in about 1/2 hour. Can't wait.

RL: Semi-slow Saturday with a little painting in the morning and toilet repair in the afternoon. The joys of home ownership.

D2: Bagged 1 million with my cup o' joe. Hopefully two more sittings to break up the work for 3 mil on the day. Shooting for 3.495 by the end of the weekend. 99 is more grinding work than my job.

Rl: work at 6am is ruff. Its even worse when you stay till 6pm. But need the money so its all good :)

D2: probably not today. Started fresh a week ago and got my first char into nm yesterday

RL: Soccer, and the wife is having a yard sale. We don't have anything worth selling, but she wants to have a sale. More power to her. I have two matches of interest today, so I'll be set. No beer in the house though... that kind of sucks.

D2: Running the pit with my barb to get a couple levels on him and hopefully find something useful. He's got ~200MF, but nothing so far to show for it after about 5 runs. I think I'll have about 15 more in me today... they're not all that fast.

RL: Not really. Work soon, then maybe some...

OVG: Played a few hours of HL2. Maybe some more after work.

RL: Up a bit later than usual (6:45 v. 6:30...), made coffee, washed clothes, grocery fetching, and now interwebsurfing. I might go out to Lake Dallas and rock out on a buddy's boat, but he'll have to pick up the phone and actually invite me, rather than effBooking a 'when you coming on the boat? maybe this weekend? maybe today if the wind dies down?' sort of strange suggestion. Maybe I'll holler at him and just rock up there, wind be damned. Anyways. I want/need a shower before I do anything, so here I go.

D2: HA!

RL: Went to a martial arts seminar. There was 5 hours of training with about an hour of breaks. It was going on in someones back yard, and they fed us afterwards too. 5-6 more hours of the same tomorrow.

Must do a chore later.

D2: Got my zon from river of flame to the frigid highlands this morning. More after I eat more.

RL: Exam, then some D2, watch the USA game, do an lab paper and see what will happen at night with the bros.

D2: Pitting/Countess with my nec... I'll try to get Andy too.

RL: Finishing up some experiments before I leave for Woods Hole to TA a microscopy course for a few weeks. Extremely excited about the course. I'll try to sneak in the USA match over my dinner break.

D2: Got my restart sorc into NM. Sol dropped somewhere in A5 so I made an Endless Mana Stick for my merc once I found a 4OS polearm. Feels so cheesey, but I can't pass up free meditation. Some Chance Guards dropped in A5 as well, so things are going well on the MF front. 126 stat points remain to be distributed. FO is cutting through everything. Need to find a sharkskin belt to craft because my current one is nearly useless and i'd like the fourth row.

@TRM:
If you want the relationship back, and it sounds like she does too, why don't you go ask her directly? Sorry if it's meddling into your business, just saying. :p Also, if you have any level 18 character that hasn't progressed beyond Normal Act II Quest I, you're good to go.

RL: Parents come back tomorrow night. Thankfully, panic already took over a few days ago, so the house is clean, paperwork they demanded has been filled, gas for all vehicles I did a half-arsed attempt at re-filling, the house's wiring and settings are back to standard, and I'm pretty chill at the moment. Might host a Risk night with friends at my (soon to be ex-) Bach Pad.

D2: Iron Man/ALLD if anyone is interested, but it doesn't look like it. I could start levelling my Bow/Kick Sin.

OVG: In the mood for a fighter today. Gonna practice BB:CT a bit, and then go on XBL to get my butt whupped silly as usual. Then I'll be sad and quit fighters again, that'll show me.

RL: Had fun with loved ones today, not really looking forward to later, but yet anxiously hoping it'll pass. Its that kind of situation..

D2: Had this drop today.. a gift of sorts I suppose. Not a really great item as compared to other drops, but good enough for my mf/gf (gold-find) char..
lastrun.png

D2: Had this drop today.. a gift of sorts I suppose. Not a really great item as compared to other drops, but good enough for my mf/gf (gold-find) char..
lastrun.png

What's with the funky text?...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High