Sundaily of Success

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Sundaily of Success

It's early morning Sunday here, so why not make a daily? Don't forget to change your clocks, Americans!

RL: Just got home. After my rather poor mood that's lasted the last few days, I decided to go to a local pool hall for a change of scenery Saturday night. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink to let loose when I noticed there was a poker game going on. I made an inquiry, and apparently four nights a week they play two games a night. Free buy in, winner takes home $50. I sat around for a while and joined into the 10pm game. There were four tables in all, so quite a large group. The end result was that I was one of the last two players and ended up chopping the pot with the other guy. $25 to me after a $18 tab. I can live with that!

D2: Not lately.

OVG: Random stuff. TQ:IT alone, and a little TF2 with FastE.

Re: Sundaily of Success

well done on the poker haul. texas hold 'em or 5 card stud? they have a similar thing in australia but it is all texas hold 'em. which i just can't seem to enjoy no matter how many drinks i've had.

other than that today. work. now time to relax with hopefully some painting.

d2: probably not. maybe later. got an untwinked necro i'm playing around with who's only up to inner catacombs despite about 3 weeks of playing. he does however have a steel two handed sword, a stealth ring mail and a nadir helmet. lots of runes.

Nice playing TRM! :thumbup: Been a few years since I've played poker myself.

RL: After staying up all night yesterday, I headed home for Spring Break at 5:40 AM. Driving without any sleep is a bit of a challenge, but I made it. Odd sleep patterns continue, as I'm up at 5:00 AM again (after rolling the clocks forward an hour, so it's really like getting up before 4:00 AM). I'm beginning to wish I had brought my desktop with me, as I'm already uncontrollably bored without games to play.:coffee:

D2: Not without my desktop :(

OVG: Well, all I have here is my Nintendo DS and my Nintendo 64... Might decide to try something out but I haven't decided what yet. Could also walk into my sister's room and play the Wii, but I'm not really a big fan of the games we have on the Wii. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

D2: family returned home after 2 weeks so much less playtime for me

RL: family returned home after 2 weeks so much more duties for me

Oh and I noticed my necro keeps being almost dead. I blame...no,not that guy...someone lazy for not spending the points :whistling:

RL: Did go to martial arts today. Just got back. Current plans for today are to eat until I 'splode and

D2: Play Median until late in the evening.

OVG: Blade of darkness, or I might buy Painkiller. Or Divine Divinity, if that still has a discount.

Congrats TRM! From your Facebook status I thought you'd made three new friends, all called Benjamin Franklin, but being up seven dollars is still good.

RL: A few chores, a few online surveys, and watching TV all day with the GF under a blanket. The book I'm reading, although cheesy, is very cool.

D2: Maybe some Trav runs. My JavaZon still needs to do Hell, or I can level her in P3 Hell Cows.

OVG: Fallout New Vegas is continuing on at full steam. I was playing till 4AM in one of those "I'll just visit this guy to buy/sell/finish quest set myself up for tomorrow" x5

RL: Have some headaches since I came home around 13 this afternoon. Just saw "The Social Network", really good movie.

D2: Well, time for more farming at the LK for me. :)

OVG: Maybe some Oblivion..

D2: Pushed my martial arts assasin through Act 2 Nightmare last night. Will probably take on Act 3 later today.

RL:The ol' lady is laid up with day three of a killer migraine, which is weird, since the flowers and chocolates I had delivered on Friday really should have cleared it up by now. I'll spend some time with her making sure she's as comfortable as she can be under the circumstances. And then, laundry! Man, it's a glamorous life . . .

RL: A lazy Sunday, It's supposed to be nice out so I may finally take down the Christmas lights! Other than that no big plans.

D2:played my spirit tournament Druid for quite some time this morning, very enjoyable. Hopefully someone will trade some of my stuff for the runes I need to make enigma, but for some reason my stuff seems uninteresting to people so far :(

OVG: Yesterday I got re-addicted to Robo Defense on my Droid, I hadn't played it since they updated it a month or so ago, and it's much improved.

RL: Went food shopping this morning, which was an absolute nightmare. So many people in the store I was wondering whether people were panic buying! Had a lovely lunch with the GF and a good friend of ours followed by a stiff stroll in the sunshine and sneaky half at country pub. That's more like it.

D2: More MP with nulio. Terra_Sancta and Harmethoe (sp?) will take on the latter part of A2 NM and (hopefully) bring the pain to the demon Duriel.

OVG: After finishing playthrough no.2 for my delightful femshep Enigma Shepherd, Mass Effect 2 has gone onto the shelf. Yesterday I moved my Red Dead Redemption save file up to 100% so that can now go back onto the shelf for now. That leaves me with FF13 and a lot of 'toise farming. Once I have enough money to upgrade all my equipment, then I will do the last few mark missions and get that back on the shelf.

I promise I haven't got 100% OCD, but if it is within reach then why not?

RL: Slept really late. Can't get myself to do anything today, including play D2. Damn inertia. Heading to the library now to do some reading.

D2: Hope to finish Hell with my Fishyzon, then respec her to a cow runner.

On an unrelated note, I hope any Japanese forum members are OK with everything that's going over there.

RL: I need to study at some point, but I keep procrastinating.

D2: I am trying to take a break for a few days. Hopefully this will give me the resolve necessary to push my Classic Barb to level 91.

OVG: I finally got around to beating the last two chapters of Tales of Monkey Island.

RL: Worked on a Sunday for the first time in...well, I don't remember the last time I worked a Sunday. Horribly boring day, no customers...spent the day doing laps around the store.

D2: Finishing up normal with my trapsin tonight with any luck. Maybe level my necro a little.

Side note: Good to see other poker players on here. :thumbup:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High