Suggestions Needed! Switching from WWS to Windforce

Ur opinion is true when using WWS. However he is no longer using a WWS. Btw gores gives 15% CB, not 5%.

IIRC, my strafezon ran something like:

Windforce + Shael (40%)
Atmas
Gores
LoH (20%)
NosCoil (10%) (I'd maxed pierce)
2 Ravefrosts
Tals Helm + 15% jewel (15%)
Twitch +15%jewel (35%)

gave me the 120% and felt great all around.

That was before 1.11 though, so I donno if with treachery i'd do anything different. I might if I wanted to substitute for a Razortail, save some point investment and go hybrid, but otherwise I'd probably keep the same setup now.

Here's what im going for

Shael Windforce 40% IAS
NosCoil 10%IAS
Laying of HAnds 20%IAS
Trechery 45%IAS
Andariels Visage with IAS jewel 35%IAS

This gives you 140%IAS... If you want to reach the 8/2 breakpoint, you just need 7%IAS more, which can be done with Cats eye, and u can take out noscoil if u want and replace that. Or else. Keep the above and use atma for ammy. That is what im contimplating on right now. is does 9/2 and 8/2 breakpoints make a big difference in game play.

LoH are nice gloves for the +ED to demons, but I find for generaly play that I like my lavagouts better. The chance to trigger enchant really helps to bolster my AR, but thats just me. But I guess LoH is good for demon-intensive areas or bosses.

As for armor, my favorite armor on a WF zon is a 60ias armor. Recently found a 4os 71 life armor that I stuck 4 ias jewels into for my strafer. This way I can get enough ias for the 120 bp, (60 armor, 40 WF/shael, 20 gloves). This allows me to use a razortail (i love pierce), atmas (amp is best strafer amulet EVER), and kiras to help me with my res. I also sometimes use a vampiregaze when I feel lazy, it gives more cold duration, dr, mdr, and leech.

As for boots I think that Wartravelers > Goreriders on zons because if you have a dex heavy zon, you will get a decent boost to damage, and you need all you can get because of strafe's horrible 3/4 cut.

And btw, in an 8 player game, a bowzon will never be a massive monster killer relative to many other characters. But she's fun and very potent in smaller sized games as she can hit a lot of targets and they don't take that much to go down.

LoH are nice gloves for the +ED to demons, but I find for generaly play that I like my lavagouts better. The chance to trigger enchant really helps to bolster my AR, but thats just me. But I guess LoH is good for demon-intensive areas or bosses.
For me, Demon Limb Tyrant Club does the job when it comes to Enchant, as it has Enchant charges.

As a BowAzon, I like speed, but when the speed increase is only a bit more, it sometimes is not worth it. 9/2 Strafe is fast enough for me.

Thanks,
Victor Ly
*mastavic

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High